Who wants to trade ? Beautiful brand new R6 for your hayabusa

TwoToneVert has a sweet GenI for sale or not for sale or maybe it's for sale again? :laugh:
He just bought a GenII. But I've heard him say he wants a track bike?
He's only asking like $6500 for it.

Send him a pm.

Your brother can sell the R6 flat out and take a good size loss on his initial cost but still should have enough left to buy a decent GenI, GenII will cost him some more $.

Good luck.

TwoTone sold his.

What year is that 2010?

Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not understanding your question :) ^ sorry

Bike is paid for
We have the title
We will trade it for a nice Gen I + cash or a Gen II + cash

I don't think that is going to happen but definitely worth asking. :laugh:

If he bought it new and tries to trade in, I think he will take a bigger loss than a private sale and then go shopping. Friends don't let friends buy an R6 :poke: :laugh: That is on you :whistle:

Just a joke :laugh: don't want my R6 lovers taking it otherwise :laugh:

Racer X
Yes it is !

Is he your younger brother or older?

If that's his first bike maybe he should stick with it for a more k miles before he tries to ride a Busa and keep up with you? Just thinking out loud here. Seeing a bad situation materialize into a thread I don't want to see.

'Little bro crashed trying to keep up' (man twenty years ago that could have been my thread as I was always going off chasing my older bro :laugh:)

I got lots of friends in Lavergne/Murf.
Grew up in Green Hills/Franklin area myself.
:welcome: y'all

Did the older brother not go to the dealership? I mean wtf, Yamaha is only sold new at Yamaha only dealers here. You went somewhere that's didn't offer Suzuki ???

Final answer, 600 don't hold value because riders buy them often and go bigger or stop riding, dealer ship will be your best bet maybe do a trade in on a used busa? Could get some mods but its not common for used busa to stay at a dealership long

And important thing is not to ride all out when you got less experinced. Riders with you
Posted via Mobile Device

the r6 looks cute, but i'm just not into minibikes.

it would make a good first bike for a lady who wants to get into biking. yamaha makes good machines..

Back