Who wants to trade ? Beautiful brand new R6 for your hayabusa

Slobusa

Registered
My brother has a brand new R6 he just bought not long ago, but after riding my hayabusa he wants to get one.
The easiest way for us to do it is to trade it
We are looking for a Gen II (< preferably)
Or a gen I in great condition !!

Title in hand
R6 has only 1100 miles
9269dec1.jpg

11014c29.jpg

22b040c7.jpg

43247456.jpg

7de06877.jpg

We paid 8900$ cash just two months ago

If you have a Gen II and want to trade
Let me know , we are willing to negotiate
Thanks

Why did you let him buy a brand new 600? And why would anyone trade a hayabusa for a 600 let alone a Gen 2? :rofl:

I would never buy a 600 because you will always want more.Better off selling it then getting what he wants.

Ok guys
I'll take the flame !!!

Give me some ideas :)
Thank you

Selling it is our only option

What dealer would give us top dollar for it ? So we can just trade it in + cash or whatever it takes

I'm not understanding your question :) ^ sorry

Bike is paid for
We have the title
We will trade it for a nice Gen I + cash or a Gen II + cash

Why did you let him buy a brand new 600? And why would anyone trade a hayabusa for a 600 let alone a Gen 2? :rofl:

How could this happen? How could a person who knows a Busa owner buy a
R6 and How did this slip by you? :poke:
It does look cool though.

My brother has a brand new R6 he just bought not long ago, but after riding my hayabusa he wants to get one.
The easiest way for us to do it is to trade it
We are looking for a Gen II (< preferably)
Or a gen I in great condition !!

Title in hand
R6 has only 1100 miles
We paid 8900$ cash just two months ago

If you have a Gen II and want to trade
Let me know , we are willing to negotiate
Thanks

Sounds like your bro just started riding...I'm guessing since the 600. Only 2 months and 1100 miles in and he's already ready to make the big jump, huh? Tell him to be patient, finish the season out on the R6, learn how to ride, and explore the options of getting rid of it and finding the right Busa (if he has to have one).

Like I said, not sure of his experience level so not trying to say he's not qualified, but be a good brother and don't let him jump into something unless he absolutely ready. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a new rider learning and being on a R6, whereas a new rider learning on a Busa..???

That R6 does look sweet though.

Ok guys
I'll take the flame !!!

Give me some ideas :)
Thank you

Selling it is our only option

What dealer would give us top dollar for it ? So we can just trade it in + cash or whatever it takes

I am pretty sure the dealer will give you the most money out of it. Not to many people are wanting to buy a 600 unless it's from the deal at the price your brother's bike is worth. Looks like he is going to have to bite the bullet and trade it in.

Back