Who wants to trade ? Beautiful brand new R6 for your hayabusa

Nice. Did it come with some gloves?

I noticed that your Bro wasn't wearing any but have everything else on. He does not want to wreck without gloves.... trust me, I know.

looks great man, honestly now i am jeolous

my current bike is a 08 zx14

give me a holler, i been scoping some long straight roads trying to come up with a place to run 9/10's or so

Hey, you want to trade your nice new black busa for a barely used GSXR 750, plus some spending money:rofl:

Congrats! I had a friend who switched from a 600 to a 14 and he enjoyed the 14 much more. Hope you have the same sensation. :beerchug:

Im glad your brother got what he wanted, these bikes are awesome. But for all these people and there comments wasn't cool. I ride a gen 1 and still switch with my buddy when we ride. He has a 2003 r6 and all I have to say is yes its a small bike but its nice to drop 100lbs and ride around town. But than again im only 5'7" and 145lbs myself. Safe riding man.
Posted via Mobile Device

Beautiful Bike, love that color scheme!

But since this is your brothers FIRST bike (well I guess technically second now...details) make sure he takes it easy for a bit. Busa + No experience = bad times.

I'm sure you heard this before, just trying to knock it home again!

Have fun on her! Must be nice to have a brother you can go riding with!

Up here that would be considered GREAT trade-in value from a dealership. Congrats and ride safe :beerchug:

so you essentially helped your bro get a busa as a first bike

come on you can tell us, did you also get a life ins. policy on him while you were there?

I'm disappointed at the way the Org is treating me and my Brother!!
Thanks to the ones that are being positive about it :)

Most are just busting your chops in good fun. For any that are being truly negative, be a duck - just let it roll off your back. :)

For my part, I see no issue with your offer and I agree with others that it's not out of the realm of possibility that you would find a taker. The Hayabusa is great, but sometimes a 600 might be the better tool for the job and if you have an extra Busa layin' around, well, there ya go.

Best of luck and don't let a few bad apples spoil the whole barrel of good folks that are here. :)

:welcome: to your brother!

:beerchug:

Back