Who wants to trade ? Beautiful brand new R6 for your hayabusa

Nice looking busa. I didn't think you would have a problem selling the R6. Right now, the R6 is the best selling bike at our dealership. Wish we had a few used ones to sell.

:thumbsup:

sweet deal bro!

was checkin out a black and red gen 2 myself when i got new tires couple weeks ago... love it!

and yeah- that was a great trade in you got! i just wish i coulda added that r6 to my own stable- but like i said- no flow for that at the moment...
\
b safe out there and enjoy your new beast!!:thumbsup:

I hope you are just joking D-Bag!!

not really.....the reality is most 95+% of new riders on 600SS bikes crash (some die even :omg:) i would bet the number is as high on new riders w/ busa's.

let alone the the fact that its a heavy ass bike and his skill will improve at a much slower rate vs 600. had he bought a true beginner bike like a 250 or 500he woulda progressed much quicker and in the longer run be a better biker.

best o luck.

not really.....the reality is most 95+% of new riders on 600SS bikes crash (some die even :omg:) i would bet the number is as high on new riders w/ busa's.

let alone the the fact that its a heavy ass bike and his skill will improve at a much slower rate vs 600. had he bought a true beginner bike like a 250 or 500he woulda progressed much quicker and in the longer run be a better biker.

best o luck.

You make a good point but I think 95% is a bit high of an estimate. I would also agree with you that most people fall into the category of "should start on a 250/500". However I disagree with you saying a 600 is a better starter bike than a busa though. IMO they are both equally bad just in different ways.

I feel the OP's pain. My first bike was a used Yamaha FZ6 last year. I modded it a bit and rode about 5k mi on it and it was great. Would have bought an R6 instead but it was physically too small for me (I am 6'7"). This year I traded my bike on an '11 Busa. Don't regret it for a second. I was lucky, I used the same dealer because they are Yamaha/Suzuki and they gave me a great deal because I was a repeat customer.
I guess my point is that a 600 was the perfect bike for me to start on.

Good luck

Originally Posted by RACER_X
so you essentially helped your bro get a busa as a first bike

come on you can tell us, did you also get a life ins. policy on him while you were there?

I hope you are just joking D-Bag!!

joking aside, getting a good life insurance is never a bad thought, I actually got life insurance 4 months afte getting my busa when I was still 19 and am locked in on a very low premium that wont go up for life(and it builds cash value almost got 1k I can pull out if I want)

back to topic tell him to enjoy and search for the forums when he is looking for mods to do

He's very happy with it :)
I now have the baby bike :)

Thanks guys
My brother is 28 and is a very responsible man
We are aware of the danger and aren't gonna stunt / haul ass endangering the lifes of others etc etc
Accidents do happen tho!!
God b with my brother , me and all of our hayabusa Brother's

I would hate for something bad to happen
He's not just my little brother but my best friend as well :)

I tell you what, I think I have more fun on my brothers Gixxer 600 when I'm on the twisty stuff. That R6 is sweet looking though !!

You'd probably be better off selling for cash, then using that as down payment for a new one. He would feel insulted by any offers he'd get to trade a Busa for. I definitely don't think he's getting a Gen II for it, but you never know, might be someone looking into getting on the track ??

Good luck, and let us know how it goes

Back