Who wants to trade ? Beautiful brand new R6 for your hayabusa

Put it on flea bay or Cl. Get more even with the fees. Stealers only make money on used products. It might take longer to sell but you'll get a few grand more. Book is like 8 and used bike are selling close to new prices in the northeast..fwiw

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I don't know why everyone's making so much fun of the guy...this isn't quite how the oRg usually treats guys... :rulez:

There might be someone here with multiple Busas willing to work out some deal with him and get a track bike, something for the wifey...who knows...

Man, the haterade is sour today :whistle:

I don't know why everyone's making so much fun of the guy...this isn't quite how the oRg usually treats guys... :rulez:

There might be someone here with multiple Busas willing to work out some deal with him and get a track bike, something for the wifey...who knows...

Man, the haterade is sour today :whistle:

I agree. I have been seriously considering it. I've been thinking about a SV-650, gsxr-750, or a liter bike anyhow for the track and occasional street duty.
I'm wanting a Gen II in the future so this deal is not too far out of the equation.

This place is starting to sound like a Harley, Triumph, or BMW owners group. (nothing against the above bikes but the owners seem to think that is the only thing on two wheels that exist)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I have been seriously considering it. I've been thinking about a SV-650, gsxr-750, or a liter bike anyhow for the track and occasional street duty.
I'm wanting a Gen II in the future so this deal is not too far out of the equation.

This place is starting to sound like a Harley, Triumph, or BMW owners group. (nothing against the above bikes but the owners seem to think that is the only thing on two wheels that exist)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad it's not just me...I was starting to think I was on the wrong forum :whistle:

Busas are nice bikes but i don't know why everyone is talking **** about my bike if a 600 is only 3,000 dollar difference between a hayabusa and a 600! Its not like we are talking about a corvette and a farrari!!!!!!:moon::thumbsup:

+1000. Didn't think it was posed to be that way. If it were me I would ask as well, you never no whos looking for what.

sent from G2 via tapatalk.

I hope you find the deal you're looking for but please be careful. I made the jump this year from a bike that size to a busa, and the riding characteristics are...different :laugh: The smooth power delivery (no slingshot at 8k) and comfy riding make it a breeze, but that same power can land you in heaps of trouble with even a little lapse of judgement. I loved the look and feel of the busa from the first time I saw it, but am very glad I waited. Cheers!:beerchug:

sorry guy... just razzin a little... i actually wouldn't mind a R6- i happen to be yamaha certified and i know the ins and outs of them- i just cant see givin up my beast and haven't got any cash for one... sorry :beerchug:

If there was any way you could keep both it would be well worth keeping. I have an 08 cbr600rr and on the back roads here where I live its like a scalpel compared to an axe. The busa is awesome in its own way. Perfect for long rides and 2 up riding. It will handle its own in the twisties to a degree. But it will not handle like a 600. And all hating is sounding like a different group of people. What gives people??? This is Hayabusa.org. Give the guy some respect and warm welcome.:rulez: Makes me think you guys bought your bikes for the posing instead of riding.

My Boys.jpg

I'm disappointed at the way the Org is treating me and my Brother!!
Thanks to the ones that are being positive about it :)

Hope it wasn't anything I said was just offering and alternative if you couldn't get a trade deal for the R6

If there was any way you could keep both it would be well worth keeping. I have an 08 cbr600rr and on the back roads here where I live its like a scalpel compared to axe.

Nice lookin Honda, had the exact bike b4 i found my deal with the busa... unfortunatly im a big guy and felt like like a bear on a unicycle on it

uploadfromtaptalk1307652874724.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1307652874724.jpg

I truly dont think its meant as a disrespect, just joking with you. Most ppl on this forum appreciate all bikes but will crack a joke here and there for ****s and giggles. Just hold ur ground and take it with a grain of salt

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I had an 09 R6 that I traded for my 09 Busa. R6 was a blast to ride and was great in the corners. It also had decent low end power but nothing like a Busa or a liter bike. The thing had a high frequency vibration starting at 10,000 rpms that drove me nuts, had a previous bike wreck that resulted in nueropathy in my feet and the vibrations in the pegs hurt my feet. Anyway, I love the Busa more but would have loved to have both.

DONE DEAL !!!

Money wasn't the problem
We knew we were gonna have to put some cash up :)
k11 0 miles bought it at sloans
Gave us 7500 for the R6 and took money off the hayabusa price

30e9e1c7.jpg

4930a678.jpg

Back