Just Joined The Hayabusa Family

Welcome.

I am from Chicago (South Side). What part are you from?

Chicago used to be the spot for good Busa deals. How much did it set you back? Don't be shy.

G

Welcome to the club.Im new here too,bought a 04 busa about two weeks ago,black/purple.The dealer wanted to no if i wanted them to wait to put it together and i told them hell no.I wanted to get it home as soon as posible to start mods.Have fun and welcome..:D

I am originally from Westmont, but moved to Naperville in October. I paid $10,500 out-the-door. I could have done better if I didn't have my R6 to trade-in. The amount they give you for your trade affects the break they can give you on the new bike, which sucks when you still owe on your trade-in. That's not a bad deal for a bike that retails for $10,999. My rule of thumb has been to never pay more than M.S.R.P. out-the-door. Also, they threw in a nice discount on any parts I buy from their dealership. As far as getting pictures of the bike, I tried. Unfortunately, Suzuki uses fully enclosed crates to protect the bikes from weather, so I didn't take any pictures. Somebody else just posted pictures of a black/purple '04 they just bought.

I know how you feel, I bought my 03' in Jan. 04' when there was 6" of snow and sub-zero temps. The dealer is storing it for me till March. If I only had a garage, I could start the mod. process. Guess March is better then never. For now this gerneric pic. will have to do.
See you in the Spring.

normal_03hayabusa2.JPG

I am originally from Westmont, but moved to Naperville in October.  I paid $10,500 out-the-door.  I could have done better if I didn't have my R6 to trade-in.  The amount they give you for your trade affects the break they can give you on the new bike, which sucks when you still owe on your trade-in.  That's not a bad deal for a bike that retails for $10,999.  My rule of thumb has been to never pay more than M.S.R.P. out-the-door.  Also, they threw in a nice discount on any parts I buy from their dealership.  As far as getting pictures of the bike, I tried.  Unfortunately, Suzuki uses fully enclosed crates to protect the bikes from weather, so I didn't take any pictures.  Somebody else just posted pictures of a black/purple '04 they just bought.
Cool, I lived in Woodridge and Bolingbrook, right off Rt. 53.

Enjoy the Bus when you get it.

G

Back