Who wants to trade??

Ranger

Registered
Haven't been here in awhile, some may remember me, had a Blue GenII got hit early last year broke my wrist, bike totaled. Anyhooo, I got me an enduro ( Vstrom) after that and have been chillin. Well the speed bug bit me and I had an opportunity to get another sport cruiser (not Busa) and jumped on it.

Got an 07 BMW K1200r Sport. Its actually a pretty fun bike to ride and has really good mannerisms. BUT, its no Busa, so I know these Beemers have a big following so if there is anyone here that has been itching for a change of pace and want to trade their Gen II straight up for some Deutschland engineering holler back!

2007 K1200 BMW Sport with ABS and heated hand grips only 7,500 miles. Brand new tires. Exc cond. KBB $9.5k

Sorry if this belongs in the Classified area but I was only entertaining it for now and didn't feel it should go there, If it should, my apologies!

Ranger

DSCN2090.jpg

DSCN2098.jpg

My busa is nice with a lot of goodies, good tune etc with 8700 on the clock.Then I could get a gen 2 busa.My wife would kill me.:laugh:

Is that bimmer a nice ride for comfort??I would like to have a nice touring bike for long rides and a full on custom busa for the in town, going to shows thing.Your kinda far.

Love the K1200R's, wish I could have kept the one I had longer. These are awesome bikes & handle great!

Dsc00999_K1200R.jpg

Dsc01021_knoxville_1000.jpg

Dsc01057_knoxville_100.jpg

sc_hero_7.jpg

Dsc02102_panoche.jpg

Dsc00999_K1200R.jpg

Dsc01021_knoxville_1000.jpg

Dsc01057_knoxville_100.jpg

sc_hero_7.jpg

Dsc02102_panoche.jpg

Love the K1200R's, wish I could have kept the one I had longer. These are awesome bikes & handle great!

What Pash said! The Seating positioning is more upright than a Busa, comfort for the long haul I would say they are equal IMO. But accessorizing a BMW is unlimited, and the heated hand grips and on the fly suspension settings it already has...fahgheddaboudit! The more I ride this its really growing on me, but I'm not abandoning my Busa hopes yet...

So you looking to trade for that purty 05 you have??:whistle:

I'd consider it. That thing looks awesome!

It does look like it's huge though. Or is that just how it photographs? I've noticed IMO gen 2's look way bigger than they actually are in photos.

That's a beautiful Beemer. I'd buy one if the price was right. One of my friends owns one identical to yours with bags. I rode it on a few occasions and very impressed. Great power throughout the rpm range just like the busa just not as strong. Very comfy ride and it will cruise in triple digits all day long. He bought this one two seasons ago with 612 miles for $6,500. Great buy!

Good luck on the sale/trade.

I'd consider it. That thing looks awesome!

It does look like it's huge though. Or is that just how it photographs? I've noticed IMO gen 2's look way bigger than they actually are in photos.

Its not huge, It feels lighter than the gen II and I would guess just a wee shorter and a bit lower.:thumbsup:

Back