Illuminati's looking to trade...

Great looking ride brother.

Thanks man...it's taken me 2 yrs to get it to where I want it.

Way to kick a guy in the sack illuminati, the guy is probably slitting his wrist in the corner cause he put so many miles on his ride, why not add that you want it light blue with gold wheels :poke: :laugh: Just kidding you two my fellow orgsters :rofl: I hope you both find the deal you looking for.

Beautiful ride shame to sell it get a piggy bank and wait for the STI

:rofl:

Edit: I just a another look at your bike are you sure you want to do this dam that thing is off the chain:bowdown::bowdown:

Thank man!

Make an offer. :whistle:
aefc229e-ba13-3544.jpg

Droid via Tapatalk

How many miles? What year? Any engine mods? Call me I'm around ALL DAY. (978) 760-1520

I would not do it for a WRX, but a WRX STi is a whole different car. That is like saying the Corvette C6 and C6 Z06 are the same care, not true except for body shape.

Good luck on your search for your new hot rod.

No, no, don't trade for a WRX, keep your 'Busa and buy a WRX and mod the crap outta it! You can make them eat STI's too! STI's are way more expensive and unless you are gonna use all the electronic goodies in the transmission and differentials, just build the heck out of a WRX. Just don't buy an '08 WRX. They were down hp on every other year. Subaru made a mistake, and fixed it in '09. Also, stay away from '07 STIs as well. They were known for issues with blowing up because of a "pill" that Subaru screwed up on as well. Kind of one of those flukey bad year things..

Here's an pic of my old WRX. I miss it..
D60_050110_2423.JPG

car1.jpg

No, no, don't trade for a WRX, keep your 'Busa and buy a WRX and mod the crap outta it! You can make them eat STI's too! STI's are way more expensive and unless you are gonna use all the electronic goodies in the transmission and differentials, just build the heck out of a WRX. Just don't buy an '08 WRX. They were down hp on every other year. Subaru made a mistake, and fixed it in '09. Also, stay away from '07 STIs as well. They were known for issues with blowing up because of a "pill" that Subaru screwed up on as well. Kind of one of those flukey bad year things..

Here's an pic of my old WRX. I miss it..
D60_050110_2423.JPG

car1.jpg
But ya get blue seats! :laugh:

Droid via Tapatalk

Back