Trade an 05 Subaru WRX Wagon for your Busa!

bpjones

Registered
Not sure where to post this but I have a slightly modded WRX wagon that I'm not using and would like to trade for another Busa. I miss my 99 Copper :( and my 03!

I'm looking for mostly stock older models, 1999, 2000 or 2001 or so.... an even trade or a Busa and some cash possibly.

Here's the photos and mods on my Wagon:
IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

The wagon has 140,000 miles and Kelly blue book values the car at $8500 in good condition...without all the mods that are on this......easily $4000 invested. So $12,000 is fair value.

Dynoed by Dentsport Garage...a modest 235WHP at 17lbs. That's more WHP than any stock STI!
4X100 17 inch BBS Goldies...just refinished, like new!
Yoko SDrives 235-40 less than 500 miles
Invidia catted down pipe
STI scoop and splitter
STI Top Mount Intercooler
GS Electronic Boost Control Solenoid
Grimmspeed Up Pipe
Grimmspeed Exhaustmanifold with crosspipe, coated
Greddy catback Exhaust Sprectum Elite, less than 1000 miles
TD04 19T Turbo, built by Blouch, less than 500 miles on it
GS heat shield
STI injectors and fuelpump
new KYB struts all around this spring
Timing belt, pulleys and tensioners all replaced this Spring
new water pump

Sure I'm forgetting some stuff.....
Never raced, I'm a 54 year old Suby fan and it's time to move on to something with more room and up right seats for my bad back...Ha!
You can email me with any questions at - barryj01@msn.com

Hey Gixer.............
The guy wrecked it before I could get it back!
Yes, original tranny and AWD-
I can't seem to edit the OP, so here's some new photos of the Wagon...

IMG_00061.jpg

IMG_00031.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

Good luck man.. I've been looking for a WRX STI.. but not to trade the busa for it.. that'd just be redonkulous! I'm sure someone out there is in the market though.

Wish I could get all my money back for my mods too good luck with that. Hey I gotta KIA any one want that ha-ha
Posted via Mobile Device

It's funny that someone posted this. I've actually have been looking for someone to trade an STI for my Busa but I'd like it to be a sedan and have less than 50k

Back