Illuminati's looking to trade...

illuminati

Registered
First off, yes I see there's a WRX wanting to trade, I'm just not interested. If anyone has or knows of someone wanting to sell their subaru WRX STI, I'm looking for an 06 or newer, low mileage, stock WRX STI sedan to trade me for my Busa. I've finished modding her and would like an STI. I'm DEFINITELY going to get another Busa though. Anyways, the bike is an 08, 13k, 300 kit, clear panel & tail mod, air ride, taillight flasher, switchbacks, K & N air filter, VooDoos, clear clutch cover, race rails, knerled grips, chopped windshield, XneonKing HID 4000k Low & 4600k? High, GSXR front fender, Spinwurks total spike kit & front/rear sets, white & blue LED's black Powdercoated EVERYTHING. I have NEVER done anything to the motor & I have a PC III I've just never put it on.

Feel free to PM me or call me at (979) 760-1520.

Thanks,
Mark

Enjoy the pics!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313846645.114292.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313846684.261852.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313846716.162744.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313846750.095780.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313846782.382671.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313846825.794695.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313846853.782470.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313846878.927264.jpg

Way to kick a guy in the sack illuminati, the guy is probably slitting his wrist in the corner cause he put so many miles on his ride, why not add that you want it light blue with gold wheels :poke: :laugh: Just kidding you two my fellow orgsters :rofl: I hope you both find the deal you looking for.

Beautiful ride shame to sell it get a piggy bank and wait for the STI

Edit: I just a another look at your bike are you sure you want to do this dam that thing is off the chain:bowdown::bowdown:

the bike is cusomised to your likings man, youl never get out of it what you put into it, its a really nice bike... but id keep the bike and look around for an sti... just sayin

Thanks! I've been wanting more pics of your bike! Absolutely gorgeous! I love it. I wouldn't trade that for an STI though. Just buy a WRX for cheap and mod it! :D

Don't sell that beauty!:beerchug:

No but I do smoke plenty of them in my turbo bird.I can push 20 lbs and no issues unlike a wrx that will come apart.

No but I do smoke plenty of them in my turbo bird.I can push 20 lbs and no issues unlike a wrx that will come apart.

Smoke them where? In a drag race? The people that are drag racing WRXs and STIs are not getting the fun out of an AWD turbo car. Drag racing is for Sallys :poke: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rally FTW! :laugh:

No just the ones on the street that think they have a bad car untill I pull on them in a car thats several hundred pounds heavier, looks faded and is 20 years older.For the logging roads I bet they are fun.I built the car run against the hondas/acuras,wrx,evos etc.Old iron 2.3 built to the hilt.Its a fun car.I'm just razzing you guys about the subarus.

I do like the rally races but they dont do them here anymore.The Olympia or Olympus rally I think it was called.I like the older mazda rotary rally cars, spinning up to 11k and flying.

I would not do it for a WRX, but a WRX STi is a whole different car. That is like saying the Corvette C6 and C6 Z06 are the same care, not true except for body shape.

Good luck on your search for your new hot rod.

Back