Just wanted to introduce myself....

HMan

Registered
New to the board. Been meaning to join for a couple of weeks but just now got the chance to. I'll be back on tomorrow evening to read up and check on some stuff.

In the meantime just a bit about me.

I've owned several bikes and just monday traded my Concours on a 2003 Busa. Got the special "low police visibility" silver/grey color. It will be getting transformed into a high-power sport-touring machine over the next several months.

I also decided to hang onto my SV for playtime.

Here are a few pics. This weekend the bike gets a LOT more pics taken and will have some nice "ornamention".
wink.gif

Welcome to the board, although you sound like you may have been lurking until you got your prize machine !! Looks great !! And nice photography work, I will have to give that a try with my 40th.

Peace

Thanks all. I had a chance to do some reading last night and definatly have some questions to post tonight. Can't wait till this weekend to grab some new pics.

Welcome aboard Chris
So glad to see some pics of that silver/grey bird...

More pics will be nice!
biggrin.gif

I think H-Man is excited....... Can't blame him
jump9.gif
Welcome and remember to tide it safely, take time to get the feel of it

It doesn't matter what color it comes in...you just gots to LOVE a new busa!! Shweeeet pics dude!!

Welcome to this home away form home, you'll definately like the company!
egitarre77.gif

Excellent choice! Silver/Gray - the fastest color! I have the same... and my name is Chris as well
smile.gif

Bull, where'd you get your clear lenses from?

Back