Hi All! Just Wanted to introduce myself

FZ1-BUSA

Registered
Hi all, I'm a long time rider that plans to become a Busa owner in the next 3 mos.

Right now I own a heavily modified Yamaha FZ1 (which has been ridden to its near death) and a Honda XR 650 for trail riding.

I'll be researching the busa heavily for mods and lessons learned using this forum. I look forward to drawing on the knowledge and experiences of the folks here.

I would like to say that the bike will remain stock (goodness know its hot out of the box ), but I can never leave well enough alone!!

Welcome! You wil find many knowledgeable members here, which I am not one of them:laugh:
tounge.gif

If you already have a heavily modded Yammi, I doubt you'll go too long without spending some cash on a Busa!
laugh.gif
You may have to pick up a second or third job!

Welcome and congrats on the impending purchase.

You'll need to post up pics, get rid of the reflectors and warning stickers before you even take those pics (believe me, the guys will give you hell), and just have fun!
cool.gif

Thanks guys, I'm trying really hard to wait out the "season rates" the stealerships have in full swing right now.

I'm not very good at delayed gratification.....

Welcome! I made the same switch....FZ1 to the Busa. I hated trading the FZ, but once I rode the Busa, I never looked back. You'll love it!!
smile.gif

Back