Just introducing myself!

likeapuma

Registered
Hello all! I've been lurking on the boards for a little while now...there is a ton of information here to be read! I don't have a hayabusa right now, or any bike for that matter, but I'm hoping to be purchasing one soon. I'm currently in Iraq, so this forum is what I spend most of my time on when not working...always entertaining to say the least. I've always loved the way a Busa looks, but never had the stones or money to buy one, so my deployment money will be spent on a present for me :D I wasn't sure where to post this, as I'm not a new owner yet..but figure'd I should say hi (plus this way I don't get banished if I ever post on a subject haha). Thanks for all the great info everyone!

Puma

Welcome lurker. you will not regret the busa. Do you have much previous experience with bikes?
Posted via Mobile Device

Welcome aboard friend.
And most important, Thank you for serving this great country that we call home. Because of you and others like you we have the freedom to have a board as great as this.
Please, make it home safe and we will help you any way we can.
:beerchug:

welcome aboard friend.
And most important, thank you for serving this great country that we call home. Because of you and others like you we have the freedom to have a board as great as this.

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

+100000000:welcome:

Welcome to the oRg and thank you for serving!!! Good luck getting your Busa soon :thumbsup:

Thanks for the warm welcome (loved the video ha). For riding experience, I've been riding dirtbikes since I was little (and know it has nothing to do with street riding), and have been riding street bikes off and on since I got my license in 2004. I started off with an old R6 and have ridden friends' bikes since then, only on a Busa 3-4 times. I need to brush up on my riding skills since duty stations have prevented me from owning a bike for some time..might even retake the MSF course!

Figure'd the Busa was a good choice for me being slightly larger than most (6'3" and 260lbs), and the fact that I love to just get on a bike and ride with no real target, just home sometime that night haha. Used to live in CT...took day trips to the Canadian border just because I could, and it looks as if the Busa is a good platform to do some sport-touring on with both comfort and performance!

Puma

Welcome to the oRg, and as said above, Thank you very much for your service. Please be safe and keep your head down.

Actually I think dirtbike riding offers alot of streetbike ability. I grew up riding dirtbikes myself and have found that skill valuable in certain situations.

Welcome aboard friend.
And most important, Thank you for serving this great country that we call home. Because of you and others like you we have the freedom to have a board as great as this.

You beat me to it.... Thank you for your service, keep your head down and know that we appreciate your keeping us safe!

Back