who got, but better yet,who gave ....

Hey Rub...sup ol boy......very nice Jeep bro.
Now!!....what the fugg you talkin about you can't drive anymore???
WHat's goin on??

Bill

Hey Rub...sup ol boy......very nice Jeep bro.
Now!!....what the fugg you talkin about you can't drive anymore???
WHat's goin on??

Bill
hey Bill.Hows life ? shoot me a line, bring me up to speed.

I guess you new I got run over by a mini van full of drunks right?

Well...  got myself a nice little head injury,been off work since late July.

The smurf machine.Gone.Written off.

Sold my jeep,trying to sell my car,used my Busa money,etc to buy the house mouse a toy(the jeep).

Got a new pup. Another Rottweiller.  His name is Atlas. 18 weeks old now. 45 pounds. good lookin dog.

O ya...duh...doh...  my licence was takin away by my doctors. "Not fit to operate a motor vehicle"  thats me.
  SUCKS BIGTIME.

Maybe you missed out on the original one(post) Bill.  Ya, 6 drunks in a mini van, at about noon, the driver on suspension (for drunk driving), no fuggin insurance, decrepid '82 dodge mini van (some doors missing) ya, a real beaut. Anyway, slammed me while I was sitting at a red light.  Thats all info courtesy of my bud who was sitting about 3 feet to my right.
wanna see some pics?    ya do...  ok....

my bud took these with his phone cam, I was on the ground for close to an hour apparantly....the poor bastid probably got bored.

andybike2.jpg

Hey Rub, I didn't know you canadian Bastids celebrated Christms!
tounge.gif

Hey Rub, I didn't know you canadian Bastids celebrated Christms!
tounge.gif
o fug ya....the chance to cut trees down,drink too much,yell at yer boss at the staff office party,bang the boss's wife in the alley behind the hall,hang ten thousand lights to hide the grow op from the power company for another month, o ya.... we love Jesus's Birthday up here.

Sure is a bummer about the bike though!
ya...true . O well, shid happen.

Lets get back to our "Regularly Sheduled Thread".

My lil' princess got me this cool PDA so I can actually know where an' when I'm supposed to be. It plays mp3s,gets on the net,calender,alarms,games,times,calculator,photos,videos,documents,upload/download to my pc's,blah blah blah

Well I had a GREAT Christmas..............1st, my Ruff Ryders chapter and 2 other Maryland chapters prepared and served dinner to women and their children at a place called seconed genisis which is a shelter for battered women. Afterwards we gave gifts to all of them. Boy, the look on their faces was worth it all.
As for the wifey..........I got her a 1 karat circular diamond necklace, clothes and the option of accepting a CLK Mercedes convertable. Believe it or not.......she said she'll wait on that gift because she didn't want us to have another car payment. (we just paid one off). She really took care of me also....lots of clothes, a new KBC helmet and about 4 grand in mods for the BUSA. I'll tell ya..........I hit he jackpot with her. Wouldn't trade her for the world.
Of course pics will be coming when I get the bike back.

Christmas is all about giving and making others happy!!!!!!!

I don't have any kids and did not feel like spending money on most of my siblings or parents this year, sooo, I adopted 6 Salvation Army kids and bought them all christmas presents.  My family was going to get Christmas presents regardless of whether I bought them a couple each or not.  These kids I adopted would not have gotten Christmas.  I was only supposed to spend something like $50 ~ $75 on each kid...ended up spending around $200 per child.  I usually adopt 1 or 2 each year, this year I went over the top and picked up 6 kids.  Never got to meet the kids or see them open their gifts, but it made me feel warm inside none the less.  Besides, it's about giving, right?  I just hope they liked the gifts I bought for them.  It brought me a Merry Christmas.
biggrin.gif
That is awesome!!!

And Jim, glad you went to spend time with your family...

My kids had a blast and my family is healthy...that's all I care about...
smile.gif

By the way Andy, it's great to see you around and your wife looks thrilled...
cool.gif
Nice Jeep...

Back