just wanted to thank all the good folk

I went to work today....  a SPECIAL thanks to ..."you know who" for the kind words on my answering machine at work, a kind,sexy,soft voice was a nice thing to hear...

thx Pacman....    kiddin, just kiddin.  even deep in grief, I still got it.  
He's sweet isn't he? And, looks good on a silver Busa, long hair, full leathers on...
tounge.gif

Please, Andy...check your PMs tonight...hope today was a little better for you and Janet...

ah man Andy...........I'm so sorry for ya buddy. I had to put my siberian down 4 years ago and I still get teary eyed when I think of it. Shedding a tear for you and the wife as I type.

Hang in there big guy!!

Here's a thought for you. When Nicky died, I had his face tatooed on my arm. He's always with me now.

I went to work today....  a SPECIAL thanks to ..."you know who" for the kind words on my answering machine at work, a kind,sexy,soft voice was a nice thing to hear...

He's sweet isn't he?  And, looks good on a silver Busa, long hair, full leathers on...
tounge.gif

Please, Andy...check your PMs tonight...hope today was a little better for you and Janet...
I knew that was VA you were taliking about....incredible person!!

I hope you feel better soon both of you....it's a terrible thing to go through.
Bill

He's sweet isn't he?  And, looks good on a silver Busa, long hair, full leathers on...
tounge.gif

Bill
Naw...it WAS PacMan...
tounge.gif

You're far too kind Bill...if you only really knew me...
laugh.gif
You'd likely run for your life...

This board is full of wonderful people...
smile.gif

tounge.gif

Read the last thread when it was happening and got all kinds of emotional... now this thread has me going again. Sitting here at work with tears in me eyes and coworkers all worried... explained to them what happened and they can't believe this .org is for real. Andy, take the time to heal on this one, it will take some time, but eventually you can think about Kodiak and only teary eyed (not blubbering).... when I lost "Curlie" (husky/shep mix, 15 yrs part of the family).... well, lets say I only am now getting to the point of teary eyed and it's been 4 years....

tounge.gif

Bill
Naw...it WAS PacMan...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif
Ewwwww....Pac has a sexy voice......that I didn't need to know
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Damn Rubbah, I don't know how I missed the original post, but damn my heart goes out to you and da mouse. I've always loved that dog (Kodiac) from the very first time you posted pics of him. I've been wanting one for myself ever since then. My deepest and most sincere condolences to you and the missus.

Not even a joke to attempt to make you smile Rubb. That's how sympathetic I am at this moment.
sad.gif

can someone loan me 2 bucks....were all outa fuggin' tissues AGAIN.

Sled....thx man. love the tatty idea.
Billbell...thx fer the sentiment.
Mrgxr...thx...an' condolences to you also.
Bacharlie....what can I say. Yer 1 of the long time upstanding board members. I've read yer stuff fer a couple years an' always thought you spoke well, an' had great opinions an' idea's. thx fer the thought...he was a damb fine lookin' dog, wasn't he. His personality was second to none aswell.
thx again guys. First Class....all of you.

tounge.gif

Good lord....
laugh.gif

How on earth did I get dragged into this one?

tounge.gif

Bill
Naw...it WAS PacMan...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif
Ewwwww....Pac has a sexy voice......that I didn't need to know
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

man, what a sweet looking dog. my heart goes out to you - I've had nightmares about things like that happening to my baby...
sad.gif

hope your feeling a bit better soon. hang in there...

Back