O.K. Feel better now...the real RSD is back Thanks Capt. UPDATE WITHIN

Far out!!!
What a guy lol.
And I thought us Kiwis were crazy funny mad as hell type bikers . . . after seeing and hearing you mate, we need to crawl back to our caves lmao!
Nice pics, great garage and parts, so was that in a past life when all things were dominated by that psycho woman that had you in her snare?
Nice to make your acquaintance my Commonwealth bro'.
Kiwi :welcome:

Somebody asked for a recent pic of my turbo ride

RSD.

Good to have you back Ruhba!!!!!!

After reading your post I realize my life is way to boring. Gonna have to do something, like riding past the popo without a helmet sipping from a bottle of Scotch. Stay tuned

Take care of yourself Bro.
Maybe just start with getting rid of the OEM cans, then try something a little more adventurous.

Maybe just start with getting rid of the OEM cans, then try something a little more adventurous.
LOL
That would be like putting a fancy plastic decorated lens on a Rolex watch.
I have too many irons in the fire, but if I had the time to mod a Busa, I will go pick up a well used Gen I and start from scratch.

This is better,my old member name back. Wahoooo.:banana:

OK,I promised an update. Get a beer or a coke sit back and I'll hit ya with an' update.
HAD, to quit drinking. 6 months ago got REAL sick. Thought it was the flu,couldn't keep anything down for 3 days,not not even water. Well 3 days turned into 9,stood up outa bed and face planted. Roomate came in said "I can't pick you up" so she called an' ambulance. Took them docs less than a day to hand down a diagnosis of Inflamed Pancreotitis.Nasty. Real nasty. My love of whiskey was almost the end of me. Docs said 1-2 years tops and I would have been done. The pancreous is the most unforgiving organ in the body. No surgery,no transplant,no regeneration yer just done. Couple months later a check for cancer came back negative...just the previous damage. So with a zero fat diet I should be ok for now. :drool:

OK,it gets better. Last few years since the 3rd divorce I was dating up a storm. LOst count.:fire: Anyway,the last GF was nasty. Good looking and all,but REAL NASTY. So I'll try the short version. Met,dated,the I moved her in.:banghead: Gave her everything. Spoiled her rotten. Paid her rent,food,booze,smokes,coke habit...you name it. Ahhh, the things you do when you think you are in love. So....Chritmas 2018,I buy her a car for a gift. She rode this crumy bike to work and back. Dec. 25th she gets the car....

Dec. 27th...she stabs me. :eek: I don't call police,she does.:crazy: They find me at a neighbours house. Ride to hospital for stitches,then ride to the pokey for questioning.Takes less than an hour for them to figure things out. Rubb gets a free ride home in a police car. He wouldn't let me play with the lights thou.:mad: He does offer advice. "Andy,I've seen this shid before,run for the fuggin hills! Don't look back." I get a ride,she gets 45 days in jail awaiting trial. GUILTY.
verdict

So, dum dee dum, the phone rings,its her.Doh! So what does Rubb do you may ask??? Call the cops,no. Block her number,no. Tell her to F-off and die...nope. She cries the blues so I tell her..wait for it..wait for it. Insert stupid voice and thought here >>>> "Baby,you can come home." :banghead:

So things go great...for a while. :thumbsup: Then one day I say "Honey,I'm a little tired,gonna go for a nap." Napping away...BOOM. Crazy girl is hitting me in the head multiple times with a large whiskey bottle. Same as before,I just de-escalate. Leave home. Cops are outside waiting for me. They talk to me for a bit. Take pics of my head and my hands(defensive wounds). O ya,neigbour herd the ruckass and called cops. So I'm chatting to cops and low and behold she comes down the driveway. Cop says you sure its her,I say yup,not to many white smart cars around. He calls back up,they arrest her,off she goes again. I was supinoed to testify against her. This time I am very angry. Rubb does not get to say his peace,she pleads guilty. Gets about 10 conditions like no booze, no drugs, be of good behavior,no weapons,no bars/liquer stores, and a 2 year no contact order with me.:thumbsup:. What pissed me off was the 2 year suspended sentance.:redface:

6 months clean and sober. :beerchug:
NO crazy beotch.:thumbsup: (but I have a date tonight with an ex):moon:
Still have 550 HP turbo Busa.:race:

Have fun my bro's and sista's, ride safe.

Da Rubb.

What a ride Rubb, glad you found your way...

I didn't know ya got a turbo now, post some pics or text me some 503-490-6072

Back