O.K. Feel better now...the real RSD is back Thanks Capt. UPDATE WITHIN

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
This is better,my old member name back. Wahoooo.:banana:

OK,I promised an update. Get a beer or a coke sit back and I'll hit ya with an' update.
HAD, to quit drinking. 6 months ago got REAL sick. Thought it was the flu,couldn't keep anything down for 3 days,not not even water. Well 3 days turned into 9,stood up outa bed and face planted. Roomate came in said "I can't pick you up" so she called an' ambulance. Took them docs less than a day to hand down a diagnosis of Inflamed Pancreotitis.Nasty. Real nasty. My love of whiskey was almost the end of me. Docs said 1-2 years tops and I would have been done. The pancreous is the most unforgiving organ in the body. No surgery,no transplant,no regeneration yer just done. Couple months later a check for cancer came back negative...just the previous damage. So with a zero fat diet I should be ok for now. :drool:

OK,it gets better. Last few years since the 3rd divorce I was dating up a storm. LOst count.:fire: Anyway,the last GF was nasty. Good looking and all,but REAL NASTY. So I'll try the short version. Met,dated,the I moved her in.:banghead: Gave her everything. Spoiled her rotten. Paid her rent,food,booze,smokes,coke habit...you name it. Ahhh, the things you do when you think you are in love. So....Chritmas 2018,I buy her a car for a gift. She rode this crumy bike to work and back. Dec. 25th she gets the car....

Dec. 27th...she stabs me. :eek: I don't call police,she does.:crazy: They find me at a neighbours house. Ride to hospital for stitches,then ride to the pokey for questioning.Takes less than an hour for them to figure things out. Rubb gets a free ride home in a police car. He wouldn't let me play with the lights thou.:mad: He does offer advice. "Andy,I've seen this shid before,run for the fuggin hills! Don't look back." I get a ride,she gets 45 days in jail awaiting trial. GUILTY.
verdict

So, dum dee dum, the phone rings,its her.Doh! So what does Rubb do you may ask??? Call the cops,no. Block her number,no. Tell her to F-off and die...nope. She cries the blues so I tell her..wait for it..wait for it. Insert stupid voice and thought here >>>> "Baby,you can come home." :banghead:

So things go great...for a while. :thumbsup: Then one day I say "Honey,I'm a little tired,gonna go for a nap." Napping away...BOOM. Crazy girl is hitting me in the head multiple times with a large whiskey bottle. Same as before,I just de-escalate. Leave home. Cops are outside waiting for me. They talk to me for a bit. Take pics of my head and my hands(defensive wounds). O ya,neigbour herd the ruckass and called cops. So I'm chatting to cops and low and behold she comes down the driveway. Cop says you sure its her,I say yup,not to many white smart cars around. He calls back up,they arrest her,off she goes again. I was supinoed to testify against her. This time I am very angry. Rubb does not get to say his peace,she pleads guilty. Gets about 10 conditions like no booze, no drugs, be of good behavior,no weapons,no bars/liquer stores, and a 2 year no contact order with me.:thumbsup:. What pissed me off was the 2 year suspended sentance.:redface:

6 months clean and sober. :beerchug:
NO crazy beotch.:thumbsup: (but I have a date tonight with an ex):moon:
Still have 550 HP turbo Busa.:race:

Have fun my bro's and sista's, ride safe.

Da Rubb.

OK,I promised an update. Get a beer or a coke sit back and I'll hit ya with an' update.
HAD, to quit drinking. 6 months ago got REAL sick. Thought it was the flu,couldn't keep anything down for 3 days,not not even water. Well 3 days turned into 9,stood up outa bed and face planted. Roomate came in said "I can't pick you up" so she called an' ambulance. Took them docs less than a day to hand down a diagnosis of Inflamed Pancreotitis.Nasty. Real nasty. My love of whiskey was almost the end of me. Docs said 1-2 years tops and I would have been done. The pancreous is the most unforgiving organ in the body. No surgery,no transplant,no regeneration yer just done. Couple months later a check for cancer came back negative...just the previous damage. So with a zero fat diet I should be ok for now. :drool:

OK,it gets better. Last few years since the 3rd divorce I was dating up a storm. LOst count.:fire: Anyway,the last GF was nasty. Good looking and all,but REAL NASTY. So I'll try the short version. Met,dated,the I moved her in.:banghead: Gave her everything. Spoiled her rotten. Paid her rent,food,booze,smokes,coke habit...you name it. Ahhh, the things you do when you think you are in love. So....Chritmas 2018,I buy her a car for a gift. She rode this crumy bike to work and back. Dec. 25th she gets the car....

Dec. 27th...she stabs me. :eek: I don't call police,she does.:crazy: They find me at a neighbours house. Ride to hospital for stitches,then ride to the pokey for questioning.Takes less than an hour for them to figure things out. Rubb gets a free ride home in a police car. He wouldn't let me play with the lights thou.:mad: He does offer advice. "Andy,I've seen this shid before,run for the fuggin hills! Don't look back." I get a ride,she gets 45 days in jail awaiting trial. GUILTY.
verdict

So, dum dee dum, the phone rings,its her.Doh! So what does Rubb do you may ask??? Call the cops,no. Block her number,no. Tell her to F-off and die...nope. She cries the blues so I tell her..wait for it..wait for it. Insert stupid voice and thought here >>>> "Baby,you can come home." :banghead:

So things go great...for a while. :thumbsup: Then one day I say "Honey,I'm a little tired,gonna go for a nap." Napping away...BOOM. Crazy girl is hitting me in the head multiple times with a large whiskey bottle. Same as before,I just de-escalate. Leave home. Cops are outside waiting for me. They talk to me for a bit. Take pics of my head and my hands(defensive wounds). O ya,neigbour herd the ruckass and called cops. So I'm chatting to cops and low and behold she comes down the driveway. Cop says you sure its her,I say yup,not to many white smart cars around. He calls back up,they arrest her,off she goes again. I was supinoed to testify against her. This time I am very angry. Rubb does not get to say his peace,she pleads guilty. Gets about 10 conditions like no booze, no drugs, be of good behavior,no weapons,no bars/liquer stores, and a 2 year no contact order with me.:thumbsup:. What pissed me off was the 2 year suspended sentance.:redface:

Da Rubb.
Geez Rub,

that’s wild!! With all due respect man, sounds like you need to improve your taste for women. :hide: your life is worth more than a piece of a$$. I’m glad you came out of that one alive and hope you find a better partner. Sounds like you will, since you stopped drinking and won’t be making relationship decisions after too much whiskey. Take care of your yourself and hope your health continues to improve. Post some more pictures of your bike when you get a chance.

verdict

Da Rubb.
Hi. rubb I do not know you but all the best of luck on all. I am building a high HP Busa. I am 70 yrs old. I have had hard luck with women too, but none tried to kill me. 3 girlfriends died and I just lost my ex wife. I meat a great girl 1 and 1/2 years ago she is 32 years younger then me. It is not perfect but OK. She has 5 wild kid and 3 and 1/2 grand kids, That is the hard part!

Good to have you back Ruhba!!!!!!

After reading your post I realize my life is way to boring. Gonna have to do something, like riding past the popo without a helmet sipping from a bottle of Scotch. Stay tuned

Take care of yourself Bro.

Yeah, but can he ride?

and here I thought I wouldn't have any fun back on the board. :fire: Well MR. Haya-wake-up. Where should the NEW and Improved RSD begin. I've been told that I am a kind, gentle soul with never a bad word spoken.:laugh:
How should we do this: I ride to So Cal or you ride up here to Victoria,B.C.

Perhaps a street race for pink slips:race:

The skinny: I'm sitting on a Richard built RCC Turbo. Motor done perfect.Pistons,Carrillo rods,valves,springs,crank,T-35 turbo,huge clutch,blah blah blah. 4 inch stretch,330 Avon rubber no jack shaft all built right. 65K invested. (I paid alot less :laugh:) 550 HP
This is my 6th Hayabusa. I'm 55 been riding the street since I was 14. Damb..where's my calculator.:banghead:
Had this monster up to 355 KPH. Damb where's my conversion chart. Over 200 MPH.... and yes I have the t-shirt.hehehe.
SO Cal, can I call you Cal.:poke: So Cal...I don't think thats ever gonna stop being funny. So...hahaha your place or mine? ( thats what she said last night) yer wife I mean. Ahh just kiddin.

SO Cal,you git up here and dont forget that pink slip. You bring the whiskey,I'll provide the women.(wait...I don't do that any more) well...the whiskey anyway

It's bound not to hurt as much as this......:moon: ...or this...

Rubb.

Lmao. Sounds like my old girlfriend!! I hope her name doesn't start with a "J"...

Best of luck brother.

Lmao. Sounds like my old girlfriend!! I hope her name doesn't start with a "J"...

Best of luck brother.

No,it doesnt start with a "J" it starts with a "C" (insert dirty word) :laugh: no,I'm not making that up it really starts with a "C" hahaha.
I watch alot of NFL and every time I see that quarterbacks jersey (same last name) I get angry:redface:.
Actually, ancient fuggin history.I 'm not bothered by much. "Party on Garth" :super:

Rubb.

A genuine LOL! Now I see why you're legend status... like I've been blessed, or baptized, or the pagan version thereof. I'm up for a run to BC but the bank has my pink slip. Nice pics! Who's garage is that? What's a jack shaft and why don't you have one? In order to compensate for the 330?? So how'd you do that? And why are there no pics of the current rig? Maybe a YouTube link for the noobs (like me) to see?

- Cal

ahhh SO. many questions. Garage-my last one. Had to give half to wife # 3:laugh:
Jack shaft-chessy way to get final drive to the rear sprocket.Mine is done right(extended counter shaft sprocket.
Yes,to compensate for 330 rear tire.
Pics...none on U tube. I will get out to my storage and take some.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

Back