who got, but better yet,who gave ....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I got spoiled rotten. OK OK , I was already rotten.

But who took notice you might ask ?

My lil house mouse did.

Lots of cool stuff. Big time.

Anyway, receivin' is O.K. but givin', thats were its at fo' me.

I took all of the "Busa Money" I had bin "scrimpin an' savin' " an stickin' away, an' got this.

She loves it. She has always wanted one. Now she has it.

oops...

jeep.jpg

cool ya beat me to it. I love how the jeeps up their have the designation on them (TJ/YJ)

cool ya beat me to it. I love how the jeeps up their have the designation on them (TJ/YJ)
up here in the frozen north...its a TJ , down there its a Wrangler.

Tj's a have beefier frame than cj's,an yj's...plus dual air bags,ABS,real bumpers,full roll cage,etc... all the stuff you want for yer "Loved Ones" in the event they encounter some "Fug-Wad". This one has a 180 watt stereo,rear wipe/de-fog,alarm,hard top,5 speed,shift-on-the-fly...
all that crap.

She loves it.

I can't drive anymore,but that doesn't mean that she shouldn't be having fun out there.

Nice gift RSD
cool.gif

I gave up Christmas with my wife and daughter, so that I could go home to my parents house. Before all of you get critical on me.......

I went home because my father has been having a lot of medical problems lately, and back in August, he was diagnosed with Cancer. After having a PET Scan done, they determined it had mastisized into Lung Cancer and Bone Cancer, and is also causing some periodic internal bleeding. In August, he was in ICU for several days as they tried to get his blood volume back up. After 9 units of blood and 3 units of plasma, he got to feeling better.

My gift was to be able to share this Christmas with him and my Mom, since it will probably be his last. We didn't really exchange gifts other than some trivial stuff. We just spent the last week enjoying the time we had together.

Nice gift RSD
cool.gif

My gift was to be able to share this Christmas with him and my Mom, since it will probably be his last.  We didn't really exchange gifts other than some trivial stuff.  We just spent the last week enjoying the time we had together.
gift....jeep....what gift. big deal. not even close.

Nice gift "Slower Traffic" nice gift.

The true meaning of Christmas.

Cool I had a 90 (YJ) lifted,winched,the whole nine. It's still in the family and looks great with about 200k on the clock.

Very nice gifty indeed...
cool.gif

I gave my better half a round trip ticket to spend Christmas back home with her family~  
smile.gif

She enjoyed it... even had her sister crying tears of joy to me over the phone about it~
blush.gif

I don't have any kids and did not feel like spending money on most of my siblings or parents this year, sooo, I adopted 6 Salvation Army kids and bought them all christmas presents. My family was going to get Christmas presents regardless of whether I bought them a couple each or not. These kids I adopted would not have gotten Christmas. I was only supposed to spend something like $50 ~ $75 on each kid...ended up spending around $200 per child. I usually adopt 1 or 2 each year, this year I went over the top and picked up 6 kids. Never got to meet the kids or see them open their gifts, but it made me feel warm inside none the less. Besides, it's about giving, right? I just hope they liked the gifts I bought for them. It brought me a Merry Christmas.
biggrin.gif

Sweet gift, I done the same thing to wife a few months back. Her car was getting to its last little leg and I just drove up with her new Mazda Millenia. Wasn't the look on her face just great.

Cool gift ... I really miss my jeep ... made the mistake of selling it ... gonna get another one for sure.

SilverBulletRear.JPG

I don't have any kids and did not feel like spending money on most of my siblings or parents this year, sooo, I adopted 6 Salvation Army kids and bought them all christmas presents.  My family was going to get Christmas presents regardless of whether I bought them a couple each or not.  These kids I adopted would not have gotten Christmas.  I was only supposed to spend something like $50 ~ $75 on each kid...ended up spending around $200 per child.  I usually adopt 1 or 2 each year, this year I went over the top and picked up 6 kids.  Never got to meet the kids or see them open their gifts, but it made me feel warm inside none the less.  Besides, it's about giving, right?  I just hope they liked the gifts I bought for them.  It brought me a Merry Christmas.
biggrin.gif
That is too cool man....just too cool.

THAT is what Christmas is all about.

beerchug.gif
to you dude!

very nice, Rubbah...very nice! The smile she has on her face speaks volumes.

STKR....damn sorry to hear about your Pops, bro.
down.gif

thumbs-up.gif
Nice Truck RSD... Very Cool. One of my co-workers got a surprise from their wife, she purchased a new KDX250 for him. He didn't even know that the bike sitting there by the parts counter was his for about two weeks, Good Stuff!!! For about Two weeks all I did was hassle him about "team green" and Kwackers... It was classic.

Sorry to hear your not driving RSD, What's up with that? What's up with you bro?

Back