Who can step up

Hey Pac,

The stock exhaust and handle bars are still yours if you want them. Dunno what S/H would be to you from zip 27540 but if you'll cover that you can have the parts. I can get you some pics of it all after I'm done upgrading this server (kinda in the middle of it now
wink.gif
), the right can has a little scratch but you can't really see it. Let me know.

-Brian

hey Pac, got your PMs, been fighting with this server all night, but everything sounds good, I'll PM you back after I've had some sleep
smile.gif
cool.gif

Pac-Dude..................Since I'm a new 'busa owner with no mods yet, I've got nothin' to give.
mad.gif

But I'll help you out with some shipping money.............you can count on me for a 50........................don't worry, as soon as I'm done with this post, I'll be sending the Capn' a matching amount.

smile.gif
Good luck on the rebuild!!!!!!!!

Thanks, scotty and zuk....I really appreciate it, bros!

Also, would anyone know where they could direct me to get my hands on a headlight assy, upper cowl brace, tail section and some 99-00 gauges?

I would be most appreciative. Thanks again, guys and gals!

Ref rear signals. Send me your mailing address I will ship them USPS.

Glad I can help. Dont forget to send me your mailing address.

Just snoopin around....seeing how things are going.
laugh.gif

Big thanks again to all of you...
cool.gif

Anyone know where I can get me some wire harnesses? I believe my main wiring harness is damaged.

Anyone? Thanks again in advance!!
wink.gif

Anyone know where I can get me some wire harnesses? I believe my main wiring harness is damaged.

Anyone? Thanks again in advance!!
wink.gif
Post a wanted add on suzukihayabusa.org..... a few guys over there do dismantles regularily.....someone will have one eventually.
Or try ebay.
Look for a guy who calls himself feketerobi......he always has Busa stuff on ebay!!.....good guy!!!!

Thanks, Monsta!

I'm still on the hunt for more parts. I have to confess though: it's literally a pain in the ass to sit down and post away,
laugh.gif
....I haven't gone on to sh.org yet.

Probably when I get back to work and enjoy that T1 connection again.

I did check feketerobi...and yup! he's a real great guy.

Can anyone else direct me to some good parts? Thanks again, bros!

Damn! How did I miss this thread? I know I'm late, but here's what I've got and I'll pay the postage for ya dude. Here's my list:

windscreen
front turn signal housing (with bulbs)
rear brake light (with bulbs)
stock cans
stock exhaust (in perfect condition)
left and right front foot pegs
pair valve
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
(everybody wants to get rid of them, buuuuut, if you need...)
triple tree cover (chrome)
rock.gif
?
shift lever
reservoir caps

That's all I can think of right now, but I know that I have more. Just let me know and I will get it out to ya this week sometime.

Brian

Are you sure that the newer gauges won't work with the 99-00 wiring? If it's the speedo.. you can get some aftermarket gauge faces and a yellow box..

si.

Sorry Pac... All I got to offer is a set of stock cans, a PAIR and some stickers hehe
sad.gif
sad.gif
Glad things are coming together
smile.gif

sad.gif

Back