Props to the shaver extraordinare

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
So here's the deal...I made a comment a couple of weeks ago that I was getting ready to get some more stuff for my bike. One of which was frame sliders.
Pac sends me a pm...says he has some laying around somewhere and is gonna send 'em to me.

I ask; "great dude...how much?"
He says; "nothing...I don't need 'em"

To make a long story short...he won't take a dime for them. Turkey sends me sliders and pays the shipping....(20 stinkin bucks!)

Pac....don't care what you say. I'll pay ya back....somehow!

Thanks bro!
Mark

cool.gif

Deja Vu...Similar experience with Pac..

Top class...
cool.gif

I just love the barter system............... you don't need it........ move it on to someone who does....

Payback comes when you're lookin for something....

Way to go pac......................
bowdown.gif
cool.gif

bump.gif

Gotta keep this sucker on the first page....want to make sure everyone sees it!

Pac & BigBSBusa both helped me out in the past, either with some parts, or some phone calls when greatly needed...almost felt like a burden to Pac at times, so I had to stop calling him because I know he doesn't need me dumping my issues on him when he has his own issues.
blush.gif

Both are men of honor and everything they say get a great deal of respect from me. Anyhow, just wanted to give a little respect where respect is due.
cool.gif

Pac & BigBSBusa both helped me out in the past, either with some parts, or some phone calls when greatly needed...almost felt like a burden to Pac at times, so I had to stop calling him because I know he doesn't need me dumping my issues on him when he has his own issues.
blush.gif

Both are men of honor and everything they say get a great deal of respect from me. Anyhow, just wanted to give a little respect where respect is due.
cool.gif
Thanks for the kind words, Val...I appreciate it.
beerchug.gif

Let me worry about whether or not it's a burden, bro. I told you to call whenever you needed to.

The offer still stands.
wink.gif

So I am thinking of putting a turbo on my bike... hint hint... just kidding... I have found that everyone I have had contact with in the org has been extremely stand up and helpful.. Pac sounds to be the above and beyond....

Thanks, Omslaw!

Jtonda...I was thinkin about puttin one of those on my bike too.
poke.gif
biggrin.gif
Heheh...just kiddin. Thanks for the kind words!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back