Who can step up

All I have is cans, great condition. If you need them let me know. Wish I had more for you man.

The CAP is gonna get some dinero....that decision was made long ago.......

The PAC will also get some, a brother in need is the only reason !

Heheh...no probs, rider. I'll let you know about them cans...I need a full system, as the crash ripped off the clutch side exhaust and some wires. I'm sure the midpipe is bent...but I just hope the engine didn't suffer anything.

Pac....one more idea bro.....talk to your local inspection agency to make sure that welding yer frame up will be OK.
Just wanna make sure we don't all start sending stuff that ya can't use cuz they won't let ya use the frame.
My stuff for you is ready to go, but find that out first will ya.
Thanks Bro
Bill

Monstah....you would not believe the inspection agencies here. When I first registered my bike on the island, they just asked if it was running and if it had the signal lights and brake lights. Damn! Looks like it's gonna be a piece of cake. If worse comes to worse, I have a couple of friends who can hook me up with an "inspection". Heheh...

I'm still huntin down a full stock exhaust, some mirrors and a clutch side footpeg assy amongst the bigger things.

Busapilot911 - can I relieve you of those stock handlebars? I would be most appreciative, bro.

Arey - I would love to hit you up for some of that stuff, but dang, homeboy! Puerto Rico is a long ways from where I'm at. Hehe...I'm almost halfway across the world from ya!

BTW, Monstah - I think Thrasherfox is gonna hook me up with his stock rear footpeg assy for both sides as well as his windscreen and rear brake light assy. Regarding the full exhaust, I would love to hit ya up fer it, but I'm worried about the shipping cost. Darn international crap. Can I check ya for those mirrors and those rear signals, though? I also notice in the Classified section that you were lookin for some damaged humps. You can have mine if you like, bro. The throttle side edge on the back is rashed, but it's still in one piece...all you have to do is say the word and it's yours.

I think zukracer was also offering me his exhaust...I gotta PM him an see if he can still hook me up.

BaCharles was offerin me his front turn signals. I gotta PM him too to see if he can hook me up.

Dr. Geekenstein and Thrasher...ya gotta send me your mailing addresses. I think I may have something for you.

Thanks again, folks! My spirits are getting higher as the list gets smaller. If I could kiss y'all, I would...but I dunno how you would feel about that.

wink.gif

Wish I had seen this before I left.  Sorry I can't help since all my stuff is in storage right now!  Otherwise I would love to give what I could.
NO worries on that one, Big B. You're doing quite enough for me and for all of us as it is.

Watch out for those camel spiders, bro! Damn hairy critters...they need to be shaved with a can of Raid and a lighter.

all i have is stock blinkers for front and rear.
but it looks like they been covered.
sorry i cant help wish i had more

I have a set of stock rotors.
Think I have a stock master and lines too.
Also have front fender.
All with less than 1000 miles.
75$ and S&H and they are yours. (real)
Let me know if you need all or part.

And a unused PAIR valve if you need one!!! (joke)

if the exhaust didn't work out I've got a full set that we talked about before Pac.. just pay da' shipping and you can have it.

it does have one of the bolts broke on one of the canisters.. it's fixable pretty easy.. just take some vise-grips and get the old bolt out... and put a new bolt it.. probably not the factory.. but you wont' be able to see it anyway.

i think we figured the easiest way was to break it into two 20 pnd packages vs. 1 40pnder.

let me know.

Thrash, you got a PM headin toward ya....

No worries about those who can't donate....I totally understand the situation. You're all still high in my book.

Dr. Geekenstein...thank you for your generous offer. If I may, however, I would like to direct your generosity to our beloved Captain. Some members have started a fund to get him on a bike...a Busa, of course! Or you can purchase some items from Captain...hats, shirts, tank tops, decals. All these things help him fund the site, which is totally out-of-pocket for him. Now don't get me wrong...I would very much appreciate having some extra funds trickle into the rebuild account, but I feel I need to try directing those funds to Captain first. We all would be out of an awesome website if this site ever went down. So I'll leave it up to you...if you insist on doing that for me, I am most appreciative....but I would also like to pass on some of your kindess to Cap. You don't even have to tell me what your decision is....you're still as cool as ice just for offering. Thanks, bro!

I'm going to be slowly takin her apart to assess the internal damage, if any (I'm crossin my fingers).
Again, a big thanks to all of you. Wish me luck!

That is very gracious & moving of you to look out for the site first. Pac.  I am very proud to call you a H.org member.

When you get to the point of needing it.

I have a
stock screen
Dark smoke zero Gravity DB
Oil cooler
(maybe stock wheels) if they have not been sold yet.
stock cans
stock grap bar
seat tie downs the large ones at the fron seat.
rear pegs

Let me know what you will need after you start getting things in, All or part of what I have will be yours.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085594543 -->

I have the mirrors Pac.....but they have slight scratching on the outside.
The rear signals I had are mia....can't find em anywhere!!
I have a full exhaust also, but am a little worried bout the shipping cots form Canada all the way to you.
I'll find out, and let ya know how much
Everything is free, and I'll pay shipping for the small parts, but exhaust I might need some help!!
Let ya know tomorrow!!
Oh yeah....have the rear brake light too.

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085618332 -->

Hey since Thrasherfox is sending you windscreen & brake light if you still need the rear signals send me your address I will ship them to you.

Wow....wow!

Thanks so much, guys and gals! I have to confess...I'm getting very excited about the prospect of getting my baby back on the road! Group hug!!! Group hug!!!

Jonny....I am most appreciative, bro. Can I request for those parts you offered? That would be most helpful, bro.

Ego....I'll definitely let you know about that exhaust. Thanks again, bro!

Big Dawg....I'm thinkin the cans will be covered by that full exhaust. If anything, I'll let you know if they can be utilized...and I'll hit ya up.

and the Ninja Eater....thank you for the kind words, bro. I'm truly honored to hear them coming from you.
bowdown.gif
I would love to jump on that ZG screen, but as it is, I believe Thrasher is already going to send me the stock windscreen. I would also feel a little greedy if I took it.
blush.gif
 Can I ask you for the grab bar and the wheels (if they aren't sold), though? The wheels would cut my rebuild down....big time. Thanks again, bro.

Monstah....heheh, no worries about the MIA turn signals. It's all good, my bro! Our bud in Puerto Rico is gonna hook me up.

Arey....thanks for the offer, bro. I really do appreciate it. Can I hit ya up for those rear sigs, bro?

Gcal....I was just lookin over the list...can I hit ya up fer dem front blinkers? Pretty pretty please?

Looks very very good!! Wow...I can't thank you guys enough!

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: "fergot sumpin'...."|1085630446 -->

Back