List of parts for DNGrumpy

2hip

Registered
Can someone please get a list of parts that Dave needs to repair his bike from the horrific accident he and his wife suffered? What year is his bike...what parts are compatible between the Gen I and Gen II's type of things...I am very sure many of us have parts that we can send to them and lessen the blow...

No list yet, need to buy a starting point. Going to look at an 04' blk/purple tonight that needs a nose...
Posted via Mobile Device

Mine is going to have a salvage title and needs everything. Ill put pics up here later.
Posted via Mobile Device

The bike is on the lift being worked on now!

It's going to to GMD Computrack to have the frame checked.

Im rebuilding the forks before it goes there.

I gave a deposit on the 04' gonna need a color matched nose to have a complete starting point.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave...I think most of the guys on here have tons of parts that are just sitting in boxes...tell us what u need...I'll send anything I got...

Dave...I think most of the guys on here have tons of parts that are just sitting in boxes...tell us what u need...I'll send anything I got...

Got a spare motor, lol

A few parts needed

Stock upper triple clamp
Puig double bubble dark smoke, or black

A few parts needed

Stock upper triple clamp
Puig double bubble dark smoke, or black

I think I've got a spare triple clamp. Let me check.

<edit>
Crap! It's not the upper triple, but the lower (middle?). Let me know if you need that one.

Last edited:
I think I've got a spare triple clamp. Let me check.

<edit>
Crap! It's not the upper triple, but the lower (middle?). Let me know if you need that one.

That will work also, its got some grind marks on it also!

John, I have a top triple plate. And a clear double bubble. Will have to check to see who it is from. All are yours and Daves if need be. I also have amber front turn lens's and passenger pegs sets.
Give me a shout bro.

I've got a scuffed up but repairable gen 1 left side. Say the word and it's yours
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh yea, and some stock gen 1 cans. You cover shipping and they're both yours
Posted via Mobile Device

I've got a scuffed up but repairable gen 1 left side. Say the word and it's yours
Posted via Mobile Device

I think we are all set on body work and front rear sets.

Back