Looking for Parts

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...

Jason (a.k.a. "BigGuy") is looking for some parts.

He needs, for his 06LE, a set of stock mirrors, a left front fairing, and a tail section.

Anyone have anything they might want to help out with? He says he'd prefer that the body panels be stock 06LE (pearl white) painted, but if you have something you can part with (pun injected) on the cheap or ?, please shout here and/or contact Jason by PM.

I can do new oem le colors but to find clean ones cheap I wish ya that best there...

I can do new oem le colors but to find clean ones cheap I wish ya that best there...

Yeah...the plastics are going to be the hard part...for sure.

I had a few extra pieces which were in really nice (stellar) shape, but have already sold them. I'm presuming that someone has what I did; and it's just a matter of finding that person.

I'm surprised people aren't throwing mirrors at me, though. :laugh:

Will keep you at the top of the list, Daniel.

just did a quick search on Flea Bay and found everything you need, Some buy it now and some bidding. prices were good. Check it out

I have a set of mirrors but they have a tad of rash on the left side i would throw at ya, but my Curve ball ain't what it used to be!

Good luck Scar-o-matic..

just did a quick search on Flea Bay and found everything you need, Some buy it now and some bidding. prices were good. Check it out

Thanks, Kevin. I told Jason that we should definitely check out the board resources before resorting to the 'unknown' of the internet...:laugh:

Good advice, and thanks! :beerchug:

I have a set of mirrors but they have a tad of rash on the left side i would throw at ya, but my Curve ball ain't what it used to be!

Good luck Scar-o-matic..

Stand by, Ace...they've got to be better than the POS after-market bling-jobs that are on there now. Fo sheezie.

If it comes down to where he needs some stock clear rear signals, I have a set that have the plugs cut off that he can have. Not sure all of what he is wanting in a tail section.

JUst sell him the stuff off your 06LE Scar :laugh: Not like you ride it anymore since you got the Gen II:laugh:

JUst sell him the stuff off your 06LE Scar :laugh: Not like you ride it anymore since you got the Gen II:laugh:

Hah! You figured it out too, eh?

When I first started coming to Phoenix, Jason offered to let me keep Peg in his garage for 'safety.' I figured that situation out STAT! :rofl:

Just kidding, Jason. I really appreciate the offer.

Well, if you're not able to find anything here, MR Cycles got my plastics for me after I crashed for cheaper than anything I could find on ebay. I think it was about 360 for the lower, though I'd have to go back and check the invoice to be sure. That's still a bit pricy, but not for a busa fairing. The lowest I could find, at the time, on ebay was around 415.

i got a set of yellow front turns i would give ya they are off a 03 and i know the 06 is supossed to be clear but hey there free just trying to help a brother out

i have some mirrors with just a tiny bit of scratches on the right side.probally wouldnt notice if you werent looking for it.

You guys are the greatest.

For clarity, I offer: Jason only needs the fairings for the left side and the rear cowl. All of the ancillary parts he has (lights, wiring, etc.). He just needs the fairings.

Bama...that's what I'm talking about. This just might be what he needs.

May have found the left fairing on ebay. It is used and has a few very small scuff marks on it. The guy will take a 110 for it plus shipping. We will see if he still has it when I get payed on friday.

Back