Looking for parts!

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all,

I am looking for a few prices on some parts.

!. Lowering triple tree, solid (not skeleton style), raw or polished aluminum.

2. Swingarm extensions, 2"-4" bolt-on with  brake arm extension.

3. Steel braided brake lines, front and rear, long enough for extended arm.

4. New chain, long enough for 4" arm extension

5. Kickstand for lowered bike.

I know I can fine these parts all day on ebay but I would rather support the dealers here on the board.

Individual prices or all together would work.

Thanks.

Thanks pipefighter .....needed to know that before I did it next month .

Well, mine's lowered 3/4" front and middle hole on lowering links.
If you go more you may have to, but for this set up you would be fine.

I was wondering if someone could tell me where I could get the top fairing plates that match my tank and fairings so that the colors blend together instead of looking at the black plastic that used to have the warning stickers all over it. That www.raceready.us is a freakin' joke. I have an '05 black and grey Busa with a few mods, I just want it to look a little different than others I,ve seen.

I was wondering if someone could tell me where I could get the top fairing plates that match my tank and fairings so that the colors blend together instead of looking at the black plastic that used to have the warning stickers all over it. That www.raceready.us is a freakin' joke. I have an '05 black and grey Busa with a few mods, I just want it to look a little different than others I,ve seen.
Thread jacker.........

Actually besides raceready, no one else has them premade.

Checking at a local body shop would be your best bet.

Sounds like some fun bigjohn, good luck. First posts hijacks always nice
sad.gif

Bigjohn, sounds like your next mod stage will be a TURBO  
wow.gif
!! Now, lets see, how long will it take to go from Elk City to Zios in OKC  
laugh.gif

Back