Who can step up

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to start a thread to help our good friend Pacman (PacificBusa)
I'm gonna go through all my parts tomorrow and see what I got.
If we have a thread here so we can keep track of what we have, then we won't be sending Pac three of one thing.
I'll post tomorrow what I have........if you can afford to give up some parts for a really good dude, please list what you have.
Thanks Folks
Monsta

Here's a list of some of the parts he needs.

upper cowling (with bracket)
headlight assy
gauges
steering dampener
brake reservoir handlebar assy
left footpeg assy
rear footpeg assy (both sides)
windscreen
signal lights
rear brake light
rear signal light assy (fer both)
inners (top part near dash...both sides)
subframe
exhaust (mid pipe ripped off on left side, headers probably bent)
tail fairing
wire harness (fuse wiring looks to be jacked)
rims (F & B, not to mention the tires
mad.gif
)
mirrors
handlebars (right side got bent, left side throttle cable is somehow stuck)

I'm in for:

Rear brake light.
Rear signals.
Probably the cans as well (Pac....do ya need the whole exhaust... I have it)
and I have mirrors with minor scratches on the outside
Might have other stuff.....have to check tomorrow.

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085464447 -->

Pac I have a set of gauges. Since you wrecked your poop. they are yours for $150 plus shipping. THey are off an 02 with 8768 miles on them. Perfect condition. Pm me for my paypal address and i can ship them before i hit myrtle. let me know if you want them. Peace

I have the following I can pony up

Stock rear footpeg assy (both sides)
Stock windscreen
Might have (have to look tomorrow but pretty sure) rear brake light

I replaced my back section with an undertail, al my spare Busa parts I keep in a box. I am pretty sure the tail light assy I have is in good condition.

Pac - you just need to email me where you want me to mail the stuff to. Send me a PM

Ron

Wish I had seen this before I left. Sorry I can't help since all my stuff is in storage right now! Otherwise I would love to give what I could.

I have the following I can pony up

Stock rear footpeg assy (both sides)
Stock windscreen
Might have (have to look tomorrow but pretty sure) rear brake light

I replaced my back section with an undertail, al my spare Busa parts I keep in a box. I am pretty sure the tail light assy I have is in good condition.

Pac - you just need to email me where you want me to mail the stuff to. Send me a PM

Ron
Well, that covers what I had from the list... stock passenger peg sets and windscreen.

MSF, if anything else comes up let me know. If I've got it to spare it's his!
beerchug.gif

Best I can do is PayPal some $$ to help in that way. My ride is stocker for the most part so don't have any pulls from her. Thinking that when the list of available parts are complete then we can start purchasing the missing parts. And with this many people helping, I'm sure we can get the parts at good deals (E-Bay included)

saw a subframe off an 02 on ebay among most everything else u need. the only thing i have for a taek off of mine is the exhaust none of the stuff u need.

Is he indeed going to rebuild? He mentioned friends telling him he should just buy a new one...

All I have is the rear light/rear signals...seems that most of us here would have that from all of the undertail mods...sorry, wish I had more to offer...
sad.gif

This is Pacs address....can ya please post what parts ya send if ya send them.....that way we can keep track.

Paul Mafnas
Post Office Box 23503 GMF
Barrigada, GU 96921

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085495063 -->

And yep...that's the address, peeps. Word of advice, though: Fuggin FedEx and UPS consider me to be in a foreign location! I wouldn't recommend using them. USPS Priority seems to work just fine most of the time.

Thanks again to all of you.

Got stock windscreen, and stock pegs. Don't care for windscreen - you can have it. But, I want to keep one peg (just in case), any other one is yours Pacificbusa. Just PM, or post here.

Thrash, you got a PM headin toward ya....

No worries about those who can't donate....I totally understand the situation. You're all still high in my book.

Dr. Geekenstein...thank you for your generous offer. If I may, however, I would like to direct your generosity to our beloved Captain. Some members have started a fund to get him on a bike...a Busa, of course! Or you can purchase some items from Captain...hats, shirts, tank tops, decals. All these things help him fund the site, which is totally out-of-pocket for him. Now don't get me wrong...I would very much appreciate having some extra funds trickle into the rebuild account, but I feel I need to try directing those funds to Captain first. We all would be out of an awesome website if this site ever went down. So I'll leave it up to you...if you insist on doing that for me, I am most appreciative....but I would also like to pass on some of your kindess to Cap. You don't even have to tell me what your decision is....you're still as cool as ice just for offering. Thanks, bro!

I'm going to be slowly takin her apart to assess the internal damage, if any (I'm crossin my fingers).

Again, a big thanks to all of you. Wish me luck!

Thanks, IG....I appreciate it. I'll let you know if I need that screen or peg.

I'm off to see if I can find me a tail fairing...

Busabro...thanks for the offer, but I dunno if the 02 gauges will work with the 99 computer.

Will they?

Back