List of parts for DNGrumpy

dngrumpy, i've got a good set of oem mirrors with the (orange) led kanji etched in them. :whistle:

Hey Schism I don't need those but am interested in them, how much you want for them?
Posted via Mobile Device

I have rear foot peg/exhaust hangers for Gen1. Also stock Windscreen. Maybe one mirror no scratch...think it's right side. Let me know.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Schism I don't need those but am interested in them, how much you want for them?
Posted via Mobile Device
nothing! i took them off last year when i sold my k1 and i don't want to mount them on my k8 ,so there yours. i have to work friday and saturday both 10hr shifts so i'll ship them monday via ups or con the bride into shipping them on saturday. pm me your addy. hope you guys are doing alright. :thumbsup:

Ok we need a kickstand also,, i swear o have one here, but cant find it any where

nothing! i took them off last year when i sold my k1 and i don't want to mount them on my k8 ,so there yours. i have to work friday and saturday both 10hr shifts so i'll ship them monday via ups or con the bride into shipping them on saturday. pm me your addy. hope you guys are doing alright. :thumbsup:

There's some good people here! :beerchug: :thumbsup:

Watch little woman, i can just misplace your whole bike when it comes up here for paint and powder coat this winter

Awww...you know I love ya! Lol. I have seen your garage tho...:whistle:
Posted via Mobile Device

John, I have a top triple plate. And a clear double bubble. Will have to check to see who it is from. All are yours and Daves if need be. I also have amber front turn lens's and passenger pegs sets.
Give me a shout bro.
Pm sent, and ill call you shortly!

Back