Who wants a Handys Inc Lift table?

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Trying to put together a Group Buy on these tables...

Normally $818 plus $114 for a pro vise

Total without shipping approx $932 Before the Group Buy discount.

What I'm working on is a group buy deal of at least 2 or more folks. With at least two members stateside I can get them for roughly $760 + shipping. That includes the vise, but only in grey. Color is another $50. Plus, they are running a special right now on shipping and I'll see what we can do when I have everyone on the list.... The special is FREE shipping! No promises, these are the same lifts used by professional shops everywhere. Handy has been around for forty years... You'll not have to worry about parts or accessories for you lift like the knockoffs.

IF you think you might be interested post up and get on the list.

1. Ks-waterbug

I will look into every model they make... The one listed above is just one example of what kind of deal we could get with at least two folks.

You in Brendanp? Got any bonus money left?

tounge.gif

r8

Last year they had an ad for a lift and vice with 2 bike stands front and back thrown in for free around christmas time for $599 in black.
I called and asked what the deal was, They told me the lift could hold around 200 lbs less than their standard lift and I believe their standard lift is good for over 1000lbs. I didn't buy but wish I had. I may be interested again.

Not sure whats up with the link.... It keeps taking me to the $2k lift, thats not the one were looking at. Its the $818 one or as Professor recommended the Sam 1000, no price yet! 1000lb air table with pro vise for no more than $760 (maybe delivered for free).... Still working on the details with one of there salesmen. Get on the list if you even remotely interested

Oopsie. Takes you to wrong lift. The lift I was thinking about is under the specials for $595.

Oopsie. Takes you to wrong lift. The lift I was thinking about is under the specials for $595.
Like that one as well, but its not at the same level as the one we can get for approx $160 more delivered... This will be your last lift you ever buy...

I like the drop out option and the tool tray. Since this would be for both my bikes it will be a must have option.

Never have to buy another.

r8

I am remotely interested. But I really dont think I will have the funds.

Start saving... cause I'm going to push for the best deal we can get based on the total numbers of folks interested. The price your seeing is for qtys of 5...

Back