White Haters

This guy is so far out in left field that it is ridiculas. We can shoot a million and one holes in his logic. I can only imagine that Hitler, and others guilty of attempted genocide, started out with bland statements like this. But if you listen to the statements, you will see that this is a very clever and thus dangerous tact. First you instill fear by saying that white people are trying to kill black people. Then you start to promote a strategy of self defense. Then you drop the bomb that the only successfull strategy of self defense is to exterminate white people.

HOW STUPID, YET CLEVER. The way we defuse extremist like this is by refuting the initial claim that all white people hate all black people, or that all Jews hate all Muslims, or that all straight people hate all gay people....etc. etc etc. We have to stop these people with the initial false statement.

But we do still have racial issues in this country and in the world. We cannot ignore them. Go back and listen to the 2nd speaker. His comments make a little more sense, and seem a little more reasonable. We all should empower ourselves economically and politially and use that power to continue making positive changes for all. If you don't help yourself, don't blame others for not helping you.

The other thing that bothers me about this...

Why isn't this front page FLAMING news?

If this had been a caucasian person saying that we needed to "exterminate" some other color....

IT WOULD BE ON EVERY CHANNEL EVERYWHERE!

Why the double standard? This retard should be publicly flamed just as if tho he was white!

Okay, my response was brief yesterday, it was a busy one for me.
Having read all the comments above, I see that there is hope left in the world. Intelligent people obviously see what kind of person this guy is, and ignore his comments as the ravings of an idiot. I agree that this is how most hatemongers start to recruit for their cause, and he needs to be called on the fallacy in his initial argument. He has a valid point about us being modern day slaves, he is just way off when it comes to the racial aspect. The military-industrial leaders of the world do want to enslave black people, the key point that he missed is that they also wish to enslave any and all other races of people as well. The only thing morons like this a$$hole accomplish is to divert attention from the bigger issues, which is encouraged by those who benefit from our dependance on them, hence his 15 minutes of fame. I've always found it interesting that racial seperatists are given far more coverage than those to whom race is unimportant.
I agree totally about the double standard, if this were a white guy, it would be all over the news. This does not, however, make it acceptable to any reasonable black person, it's simply an example of how the media manipulates things to advance whatever agenda they see fit.......

I wonder what he thinks of JESUS...
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but Jesus wasn't white.....
He was described in the Bible as having olive skin. Olives come in two colors, and I've never seen a green person.........

Seriously, I think that the depiction of a blond blue eyed Jesus is misleading. I don't think that he was black really, I just like that statement. The Bible really does say that he was olive skinned, but I believe he was somewhere in between black and white. His skin color is irrelevant, it is about who he was, and what he did that is the most important.

If this had been a caucasian person saying that we needed to "exterminate" some other color....

IT WOULD BE ON EVERY CHANNEL EVERYWHERE!

Why the double standard?  
I agree totally about the double standard, if this were a white guy, it would be all over the news. [/QUOTE]

I don't fully agree with these statements either. It is probably true that a white person saying similar things might get more coverage, but what does that mean? Who has a double standard, me, you, black people, white people. It is also true that a black man stealing $500 from a grocery store will get more press than a white man who steals $50,000 from the store's back office. It is also a fact that the black man stealing $500 will likely get more time in jail. (This is a statisic, not my opinioon). But White collar crime is boring, and most white extremist don't threaten mass society, hence less coverage.

[/QUOTE]

Because this guy is just a voice in the dark. He won't get mass coverage till a lot of people start listenning to him or till he does somthing.....just like the extremist militia groups. The media puts on what sells. It isn't so much about race. It is about dollars and what will keep you wathching their channel.

I don't have the answers, but the  first step is to recognize what is going on, and it isn't reverse discrimination or any BS like that. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I wonder what he thinks of JESUS...
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but Jesus wasn't white.....
He was described in the Bible as having olive skin. Olives come in two colors, and I've never seen a green person.........

Seriously, I think that the depiction of a blond blue eyed Jesus is misleading. I don't think that he was black really, I just like that statement. The Bible really does say that he was olive skinned, but I believe he was somewhere in between black and white. His skin color is irrelevant, it is about who he was, and what he did that is the most important.
I'm sure he means to exterminate all non blacks. This includes chinese that have a tint of yellow or olive tone people like myself.

I couldn't open the link from work, but from all the talk, I don't think I've missed much...

There's so much to say about the state of racism in America, but honestly, don't give a guy like this THIS platform to spread hatred...nothing against posting it because it's always nice to enlighten others at just how hateful people can be...just don't let this thread turn ugly; he gets his way...

Having said that, I heard this morning about two 12-yr old white girls called "Prussian Blue" (I think that's what they were called)...heard clips of them spewing forth more hate for those "non-white". It's so sad to see that small minded parents push their beliefs on their children, yet we all do it...they are the extreme, but honestly, hatred begins with US...if you say derogatory things about people unlike yourself, your kids pick up on it, and before you know it, another generation of hate...

I'm sure he means to exterminate all non blacks.  This includes chinese that have a tint of yellow or olive tone people like myself.
I am sorry, but you are very, very wrong here. Asians not included in this one. This guy was crystal clear! He believes that there is a plan for white people to kill black people. Therefore, he is advocating exterminating white people. He is as clear as Hitler was. He won't be able to support his theory if he tries to include Asians.

However, he will have a problem trying to define "white people". For example, does this include Jewish people? What about Italians and Spanish people. What about people of mixed heritages? The lines cross more and more each day.

But I have to say that nothing about his argument includes Asians. Assuming what the guy might otherwise think is very dangerous.

There is undoubtedly a double standard in place with regards to race. Some people are allowed to say things which others are not. Even when the statements made are true, (Think Jimmy the Greek if you're old enough to remember him) the backlash is ridiculous. Until people recognize this, and judge the manner in which a given message is delivered separately from the message's content, we will not be able to have rational dialogue about issues of race. Too many people have valid points that are obscured by the offensive method of delivery.
That being said, the idiot shown in the clip is both offensive and wrong, so this is not a good example.

People shouldn't be racist, they should be moronists. I hate morons, so I am a moronist.

Well i would think that this guys days of breathing clean air are numbered and he will be taking a dirt nap before too long.

No doubt there are problems around the world but the crap that was spewing out of his pie hole was just insanity talking. DUMB

There is an author named C. Mason Weaver (Yes he is Black) that hit it right on the head! He has a topic I listened to called "Divided by the Differences". He says that 'Master' wants us all to be slaves, so they can control us by fear. He takes the approach that Slavery is not based on colour, but a mentallity that puts everyone against anyone else.

As they say "Together we stand! Divided we fall!".

It's obvious to me that this loon is working for 'Master'! He's trying to breed hatred and sepperation into the human race! People like that are the tools for the "Divirsity Movement". If he has his way, we'll all be slaves for the government! So nice of him to help promote what he claims to hate!

AAAssjani.gif

I don't really HATE white, but I feel BLUE is a much more loverly color

Well, I hate to admit it, but I am prejudice!!! I don't like ANYONE that isn't willing to work for what they get...and those that talk trash about each other regardless of color or creed!!!

The guy is a kook.  Probably needs more protein in his diet.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|A'Busa'd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130886976 -->

Back