Adam Lambert kisses male keyboard player on AMA

Do any of you find this as disturbing as I do? I understand the whole freedom of expression thing but seriously, I am doing my best as a parent to instill good values, morality, and character in my children and allowing this kind of crap to be publicized on National television is absolutely appalling! To each their own as far as sexuality is concerned and whatever someone wants to do in the privacy of their own home is up to them however I do NOT agree with the whole gay thing and do not understand how or why it has lately become "cool" and why it is permitted to be flashed in front of the eyes of our young ones. Sorry that I posted this in the wrong area. Admins, please move it to the correct location.
i am with ya racerv..i think its just plain old nasty! keep that crap in the privacy of your home like the rest of us..get back in the closet!! :firing::firing::firing:

Like someone could be born gay! :rofl:

Oh look,,, that baby is gay! :rofl: But, that one isn't!

Thank God! :thumbsup:

ones chemical reaction to being emotionally aroused by a man or woman is something science has shown to be inherent from a very early age and even birth. society is the "X" factor in that is says that one is abnormal for thinking a person of the same sex is attractive.

so what is the more likely case? science and the human body proves one thing or a man who lives in the clouds that nobody can prove exists and is purely existent based on blind faith and a need to feel not alone in the world?,,,

i will choose science 100% of the time. but again,,, who cares? if you are not gay then YOU are not gay. if you are then YOU are. who cares?

If Adam wants to kiss something, I have a body part I will make available.:moon:

Gay Day it is! Happy Gay Day everyone! I can't believe this thread is still going :laugh:

There is a time and place for everything. He is a NUT and I think he should be banned from TV until he learns how to act on it. I don't like him, never have and to me he is just using the TV thing to keep people talking about his stupid A.... (JMO)

ones chemical reaction to being emotionally aroused by a man or woman is something science has shown to be inherent from a very early age and even birth. society is the "X" factor in that is says that one is abnormal for thinking a person of the same sex is attractive.

so what is the more likely case? science and the human body proves one thing or a man who lives in the clouds that nobody can prove exists and is purely existent based on blind faith and a need to feel not alone in the world?,,,

i will choose science 100% of the time. but again,,, who cares? if you are not gay then YOU are not gay. if you are then YOU are. who cares?

And now it turns to religious beliefs -

Since you and I both know how each other feel on this topic and you and I have had long drawn out conversations about whether there IS a ""Man"", as you say, in the clouds is irrelevant to the point of how a person feels when their perspective libido or testosterone is elevated,, or "aroused" if you prefer.

Of someone rubbed someone's genitals in a dark room and that person had absolutely no idea what gender was performing the act to them and their comfort level was clear, they would, by scientific definition, be aroused.

You can argue until the cows come home, if you will - but, there is no way that a fetus or young infant can know in their minds and in their young little hearts what gender it sides with regarding attraction over another.

Scientifically measured - If you had a dark room with a chair for a seated subject to view passing smiles through the small hole in the wall of different faces the subject would only know which smile he or she liked best and be attracted to it, not based off of gender, but off of shape and formation.

If that same subject saw nothing other than those same string of smiles, for year after year, having no other form of communication with anyone or anything until it was able to make cognitive decisions would it then be able to say whether it knew it was homosexual or heterosexual at that point to know because of certain smiles and the way they appeared as to which was which?

Conversely - Attraction at early ages without outside environmental influences would not be enough to influence by society's ""X Factor"", as you say, would lead one to think that society and its increasingly large slide into the abyss regarding moral fiber and all that we are as human beings in throwing out all boundaries as to what is, not only not natural, but beyond comprehension by all laws of physics.

Let's get right to the meat of it since we are all adults! Whether there is question in your mind or not about there being a ""Man in the clouds"",,, and whether or not your think that man evolved from apes or the a divine intervention was all that created this wonderful planet,, a penis is not designed to mate with the anus and the vagina is not meant to bump with another. It is not natural!

Don't take me wrong, I am one of the most relaxed people to be around, and you know that. (Those that are reading it don't know) I like all people and respect their personal rights to make their own choices as any free adult would be able to do, no matter what race, creed, or indifferent. I have had many gay friends and still do. My deliverance herein was never intended to address tolerance or lack of.

Sure you can take the stance to "Live and let live" and be comfortable with all that happens in this world, and I respect that, but if everyone were to toss their hands into the air and not let anything be said we would have a first class scientific case of Sodom and Gomorrah revisited.

And maybe because of ever-relaxing societal X Factors, the total fall out of morality and the lackadaisical approach that each new generation seems to adapt, will most certainly will end up the way of no one caring, no one intervening, no one having a say and everyone having sexual relations with anything that moves or has a pulse with no discernment or discretion.

If this pace continues,, there will be no moral compass to speak of.

So, with that, and as you know, Joe, I believe all in the scientific studies and reports that show indications of ebbs and flows and data enough to fill the universe; both left and right - upside and down. However, I am not stating a one sided overview of how my conclusion is repealed, I continue to seek and search for more answers, as I am just like you, human with fault. I will be unaware of all that will be reveled or not reveled all the way up until the end.

But, if it gives you comfort at the end of the day to just believe that "science" is the only way for you,,, more power to you! It almost seems to me that NOT "believing" is the comfort trend more and more and just the way to go.

I will choose in all that I have in proof that there is more than just "blind faith" that I have from those around me I have had known in my seemingly long life. Throughout all of my life and near death experiences that tell me that, there IS more to life or the end of it than just the "oh well, I don't care" complacency,,, there is more than a scientific overload of evidence and information,, there is MORE than just being laid or scattered to the air or ground to become sadly without option, merely,, "Worm-food".

-I'm sure you or someone else will find flaws in my words. It is late and I am fried, but I had to say something and not let it go unheralded.

Well, regardless how you feel about it, he was successful with his intentions. It was purely a stunt to get attention/publicity and it worked. This thread, on a Hayabusa forum, is up to 7 pages at this point. Lot's of stuff in the news about it and I think a lot of people now know who Adam Lambert is that didnn't before. I think ABC knew to an extent what he was going to do. During the show when going to commercial they kept announcing, "coming up later, Adam Lambert with a performance everyone is going to be talking about tomorrow".

I think the major problem here is that people are being ostracized for acting on free will by a body that is made up of mostly religiously influenced people. Once you are told to stop doing something that is victimless because of something called morality it becomes oppression. It is oppression based on bias, misunderstanding and hatred.

This phenomenon occurs throughout all cultures and, one would even argue, all mammalian species. There are extensive examples of it in historical accounts. Heck some cultures even practice variations of it without opposition. Some of the of the most vocal opponents are the biggest hyprocrits when exposed to include conservative politicians and even members of clergy. You have entire sports devoted to it like Women's Softball and such. :whistle:

Last edited:
I am offended by this male ice skater on the today show. I don't think there is anything more gay than men figure skaters. :laugh:

If Adam wants to kiss something, I have a body part I will make available.:moon:

You'd enjoy it more if you rolled over.......

I'm sorry GSXcite... I could not resist. It's just that you left the barn door wide open on that one.

cheers
ken

And now it turns to religious beliefs -

Since you and I both know how each other feel on this topic and you and I have had long drawn out conversations about whether there IS a ""Man"", as you say, in the clouds is irrelevant to the point of how a person feels when their perspective libido or testosterone is elevated,, or "aroused" if you prefer.

Of someone rubbed someone's genitals in a dark room and that person had absolutely no idea what gender was performing the act to them and their comfort level was clear, they would, by scientific definition, be aroused.

You can argue until the cows come home, if you will - but, there is no way that a fetus or young infant can know in their minds and in their young little hearts what gender it sides with regarding attraction over another.

Scientifically measured - If you had a dark room with a chair for a seated subject to view passing smiles through the small hole in the wall of different faces the subject would only know which smile he or she liked best and be attracted to it, not based off of gender, but off of shape and formation.

If that same subject saw nothing other than those same string of smiles, for year after year, having no other form of communication with anyone or anything until it was able to make cognitive decisions would it then be able to say whether it knew it was homosexual or heterosexual at that point to know because of certain smiles and the way they appeared as to which was which?

Conversely - Attraction at early ages without outside environmental influences would not be enough to influence by society's ""X Factor"", as you say, would lead one to think that society and its increasingly large slide into the abyss regarding moral fiber and all that we are as human beings in throwing out all boundaries as to what is, not only not natural, but beyond comprehension by all laws of physics.

Let's get right to the meat of it since we are all adults! Whether there is question in your mind or not about there being a ""Man in the clouds"",,, and whether or not your think that man evolved from apes or the a divine intervention was all that created this wonderful planet,, a penis is not designed to mate with the anus and the vagina is not meant to bump with another. It is not natural!

Don't take me wrong, I am one of the most relaxed people to be around, and you know that. (Those that are reading it don't know) I like all people and respect their personal rights to make their own choices as any free adult would be able to do, no matter what race, creed, or indifferent. I have had many gay friends and still do. My deliverance herein was never intended to address tolerance or lack of.

Sure you can take the stance to "Live and let live" and be comfortable with all that happens in this world, and I respect that, but if everyone were to toss their hands into the air and not let anything be said we would have a first class scientific case of Sodom and Gomorrah revisited.

And maybe because of ever-relaxing societal X Factors, the total fall out of morality and the lackadaisical approach that each new generation seems to adapt, will most certainly will end up the way of no one caring, no one intervening, no one having a say and everyone having sexual relations with anything that moves or has a pulse with no discernment or discretion.

If this pace continues,, there will be no moral compass to speak of.

So, with that, and as you know, Joe, I believe all in the scientific studies and reports that show indications of ebbs and flows and data enough to fill the universe; both left and right - upside and down. However, I am not stating a one sided overview of how my conclusion is repealed, I continue to seek and search for more answers, as I am just like you, human with fault. I will be unaware of all that will be reveled or not reveled all the way up until the end.

But, if it gives you comfort at the end of the day to just believe that "science" is the only way for you,,, more power to you! It almost seems to me that NOT "believing" is the comfort trend more and more and just the way to go.

I will choose in all that I have in proof that there is more than just "blind faith" that I have from those around me I have had known in my seemingly long life. Throughout all of my life and near death experiences that tell me that, there IS more to life or the end of it than just the "oh well, I don't care" complacency,,, there is more than a scientific overload of evidence and information,, there is MORE than just being laid or scattered to the air or ground to become sadly without option, merely,, "Worm-food".

-I'm sure you or someone else will find flaws in my words. It is late and I am fried, but I had to say something and not let it go unheralded.

Cookie,

The flaw I see in your reply is that you are trying to isolates something as complex as human attraction down to somebody touching you in the dark or smiles. Although the results you predict may occur they are flawed because they don't take into account everything else that makes us who we are. Also your theory could totally be wrong when the subject comes out of isolation and finds a particular gender more appealing. Who knows?

As to your leap in faith (pun intended) about this delcine leading to no moral compass and the rise of another Sodom and Gomorrah, don't you think there are far more siginificant moral failures going on than homosexuality? For instance:

The divorce rate in America for first marriage is 41%
The divorce rate in America for second marriage is 60%
The divorce rate in America for third marriage is 73%
How dose this affect the kids involved?
What about poverty?
What about kids that go to bed hungry every night?
What about the mass materailstic selfishness infecting our society?

Isn't there already something collectively wrong with our moral compass if we find homosexuality more offensive than poverty or violence against women and children, or the need to leave our homes and family to go shopping in the middle of the night on Black Friday?

Truth is homosexuality hurts no-one and is pretty insiginificant in the grand scheme of things. If you want to play the religious card, follow the example Jesus set and work toward feeding the poor, loving your neighbor, and working toward bringing people together. Of course that is a bit harder than complaining about how other people live their lives.
:beerchug:

Last edited:
Back