White Haters

Creekboy

Registered
I just don't understand why people want to hate each other, this video is distrubing me, and yet this is on National Television, what is society coming too. I know this is a sensitive subject, and for the record Im not a prejudice person we are all equal in God's eyes.

http://www.wimp.com/hating/

I can't believe they let this guy talk.. That is the biggest crock of shart! I have ever heard. Man What a SHAME!

What I think is the most sad part of this is that a good man like Martin L King was shot down by a ignorant racist a$$hole. And racist scum like this is still alive. I very much believed what MLK was promoting. Equality. Nothing else. Just a chance to make your own way. I agree. But this guy is a waste of good breathing air. I rarely say this but this guy needs a bulet in the head and the sooner the better. He is ignorant, hateful, lazy and wants to blame everyone else for his failure in life. Someone please eliminate him ASAP. People like this are why we still cannot all just get along.

David

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130798913 -->

man, this guy has it all figured out.

white man wants to kill the black man, really!
I don't know a single one that thinks that.

what a bunch of bullcrap
sad.gif

What an idiot. He just wants his 15 minutes of fame, and he'll get it. he is offensive and totally ridiculous. Kinda reminds me of Damon Wayans' prison character on In Living Color.

No matter what arena you look in, there are fruitloops. This individual is a fruitloop of the highest order.

I abhor racism. Regardless what corner it comes from. There is no room in the world for racial hatred. Unfortunatley, it is everywhere.

It is obvious to me that this moron had WAY too much LSD when he was younger.

It is just sad that someone of his caliber gets airtime.

What is even more unbelievable is that this nut spent at least a part of his life spreading hate and discontent to STUDENTS. Students whose parents(or the students themselves) paid good money to send them to school.

Whatever college this cat taught at....should be shut down.

Lots of other things cross my mind when I see something as crazy as this.......I just wanted to post a ..........calm retort.

It was tough, let me tell ya.
wink.gif

HMMMMM..... So I, The "real ******", as he so eliquently put it, am trying to kill everyone Black man and woman I know? Man, I had no Idea I was planning that, quick, someone shut down those Black AND white People that gave him air time, They're obviously in on the uprising of those not in power. Forget Colin Powell, He was a white guy in disguise. Oh, and Rhythm, You better not be my friend anymore, I'm apparrently going to kill you.
sad.gif

Sarcasm OFF

It's sad to think there are people that actually believe that CRAP. He's just as bad as the KKK.
sad.gif
mad.gif
Why can't they just think, Like anything else, we all have bad apples in our groups. He was talking about racial profiling, sadly, it exists, But he was profiling every white person in the WORLD. That includes those like me, who aren't racist in the least! Alot of my good friends are black, including some on this board, and I'd hate to think that way of any of you, you're all my friends, and I hope it stays that way.

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130803498 -->

sad.gif

Someone that extreme is beyond rational thought and honest, open discussion. My first thought was a bible verse I've always liked...

Proverbs 14:7 "Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge."

Basically, you can't even have intelligent discourse with someone so foolish and blinded by hatred, so any attempt to help him realize the error of his ways would be in vain. Walk away and combat his venom by spreading tolerance and love instead. It is sad however that he has had too many opportunities and forums to spew his gospel of hate to impressionable youth or other weak-minded individuals.

well i could only stand to watch half of the crap spewing from that guys mouth.i dont listen to that kinda stuff from the clan i aint gonna hear it from him.by the way you did notice what channel that was on right?that says alot right there.

Talking like that he is asking for it. FCKIN IDIOT I have just as many black friends as i do white and im a cracka lol I wish everone in the world would stop thinking and crying about there color and just be good people and treat people like they want to be treated

I am not a racist person at all - but when I hear the word " ****** " - i think of this guy right here.

And Ive got one thing for him and any other racist fool like him or the KKK or anyone else.

special_delivery.jpg

WOW! This guy is almost right if you think about it. The one thing he is wrong about is there isn't a "Let's exterminate Blacks" conspiracy amongst white people at least non that I know of. There is an extermination going on though and it does have to do with whites but it's the WHITE collars of Big Tobacco, Moron, I mean Enron, Exxon and the big oil companies. Fcae it guys they would sell there own grandmas soul for a 15% profit! Do you think they would actually discriminate against any race or sex and risk limiting the profit dollars? The only thing I do agree with him on is the economical slavery issue, but we all fall into that category. i will have to say he lived my dream before I could with the move to NC and living off the land. I do have to say if this guy is leading a movement to exterminate white people off the planet, I will sleep quite alright knowing he's the leader. We are all financial slaves and crack ho's when you think about it, in our own special way. I wonder if any of you guys remember The GODZ (1977?) and their song GOTTA KEEP A RUNNIN? It says "we are all some kind of junky, money junkies, booze junkies, dope junkies, sex junkies but all of us you and I were .ORG's and .ORG's are BUSA junkies. It's guys like this that make guy's like us bond together. Peace be with you.

Someone that extreme is beyond rational thought and honest, open discussion.  My first thought was a bible verse I've always liked...

Proverbs 14:7  "Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge."

Basically, you can't even have intelligent discourse with someone so foolish and blinded by hatred, so any attempt to help him realize the error of his ways would be in vain.  Walk away and combat his venom by spreading tolerance and love instead.  It is sad however that he has had too many opportunities and forums to spew his gospel of hate to impressionable youth or other weak-minded individuals.
<span style='color:tomato'>well said warbrown</span>

Back