Clemens & Pettite

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Major League Baseball will surely never be what it once was. I knew that long ago when this steroid subject first came up.

Today, I was shocked(not really) to see that now this scandal seems to include some players that had a better rapport amongst the fans.

I was highly appauled by all of the Bonds Haters that emerged and shrouded his record with classless and hateful remarks. I am now more interested in what will be said of Clemens & Pettite, just to name a few.

As far as my personal opinion, I think it is sad because all of these guys would have been great with or without "help". And yes, it is a heck a of a message to some teenage kid out on dad's farm throwing curve balls till his shoulder is sore dreaming of one day going to the league.

The real fact is that I know most will not flame Clemens & Pettite, and the numerous others the way Bonds was flamed and trashed. I should be really pissed seeing that I live in Houston, and Clemens & Pettite couldn't have been on shid when they were here, maybe they shoulda been, then we would have gotten a WS Victory!!

All along this issue has never been black or white, it has always been GREEN, i.e. $$$$ What is even sadder is that this isn't the end of it, and it won't stop any time soon.

So take me out to the ballpark, and let's all get loaded cause all or at least most of your favorite players sure are!!

The steroid scandal is very damaging to MLB, but actually in my experience, WS victories have not been about the superstars. It's usually the supporting cast that makes the difference. The press writes about records, but baseball games are usually won by the little guys. Real fans shouldn't give up on the game, but the abusers should be penalized, in my opinion. For what it's worth, I've never seen a Bonds interview in which he bashed anyone, so he had a lot of my respect until this latest news.

I don't even care about baseball...when they were on strike years back, I lost all respect anyway, so to each of 'em doping up, pay the price...not my problem...

They should get the same punishment as Bonds. Did they lie in court though, because thats what Bonds is in trouble for. I'm not sure if they even went.

I don't even care about baseball...when they were on strike years back, I lost all respect anyway, so to each of 'em doping up, pay the price...not my problem...
All this kind of stuff is why I have lost interest in pro sports...dilemma...Ride BUSA or watch baseball...ding,ding,ding...Busa wins!!!

All this kind of stuff is why I have lost interest in pro sports...dilemma...Ride BUSA or watch baseball...ding,ding,ding...Busa wins!!!
You have little interest in pro sports because you live too close to the Dragon
tounge.gif

Point proven, nothing bad said about these two.

Good riding to everyone, thanks for not letting me down.

Thanks to these two for helping out Barry Bonds, the greatest slugger of all times!!

Happy Holidays

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
Rayabusa0818 @ Dec. 14 2007 said:
1241057[/ATTACH] AM]
You have little interest in pro sports because you live too close to the Dragon  
tounge.gif
winkold.gif

zzwhip.gif

i do not care for pro sports
these players took what they think is going to keep the money flowing.
i have thought to myself would i do it if i was in there shoes.

Back