if it was legal

No I get a head ache when I am around people who have smoked it. When I pull that little bag out of their pocket and ask "What is this?" I still get hay fever like symptoms. Other officers have started to look a little closer at there suspects when I start to sneeze.:laugh:

Also we have see so bad accidents from people who were driving while high on pot. Some as bad as alcohol.

I have to say no to this. I have never been one on doing drugs, drinking and things like that. I did try it once and that was it for me. I have seen a lot of bad things happen over it and i do believe that if you do it enough you will go on to other things and that my friend i have seen first hand get out of control. My sister now 45 has lost everything and now is a felon and it all started by smoking pot. Man what a waste!! Her life is pretty much over and she can never correct what has been done. So for you that think its OK think twice (JMO)

ok my input...

how often do you see in the headlines about people being killed by drunk drivers...ALOT

how often do you see someone killed by someone that just smoked a joint...NEVER (well maybe 1 or 2)

and yes its a goverment thing why its not legalized...they make more money with it being illegal...
Hemp is the proof of your statement.

Back