if it was legal

Then the day it becomes legal, I want some of what he was smoking......
I jest, but seriously if he was that bad if it hadn't been pot, it would have been something else.
Marijuana is not as harmful or addictive as several chemicals which are perfectly legal (alchohol, nicotine, caffiene) and barely regulated, and lets not get started on prescription drugs. The ONLY reason pot is a Schedule 1 drug is because the government doesn't want to lose revenue on the drugs it taxes which pot would replace.
I don't smoke anymore, haven't in years, but would blaze up a fattie or pack the bowl with some Humboldt County green the moment it was legalized.

I'll be joining you when that happens for the same reasons..

People like to say Pot is a gateway drug. I am not convinced of that. If you have addictive tendencies, the odds are that any vice will become addictive to you. That could be alcohol, tobacco, cocaine, heroin even sex.

Plenty of highly successful people are daily tokers but the anti-cannabis league only wants to talk about the losers and couch potatoes. Chances are that they were losers and couch potatoes before they started blazing.

As previously noted on this forum, the 1937 Marijuana Tax Act is the foundation of its illegal status. If you care to look it up via wikipedia you will see the truth in discrimination behind its outlawed status.

I once heard somebody say " They don't call it DOPE because it makes you look Smart..." Would I smoke it?? NOPE. Do I care if YOU Smoke it? NOPE. Would be smoking POT and Driving be a Good Idea? NOPE.
I've met guys who have been Self Proclaimed long term POT Smokers. HA HA!! WOW! if THAT is the end Result, Count me OUT. lol

:poke:Nope! I have better things to spend my hard earned money on... Plus, I dont need to have the munchies anymore than I already have...sheesh Id be as big as a house!

Although I haven't smoked pot since the late seventies If it were legal I would. I think it's better than booze -n- beer. Like anything else it should be done in moderation. :thumbsup:

Weed is safer than alcohol. In 30 years as a inner city F/F i've seen 1000's dragged to the hospitals drunk tank fighting, kicking, puking ,pissing themself, drinking themselves to death-complete a$$holes!!! 1 girl taken in for smoking and I think that was KW or dust.
Real world- Keeping weed illegal is ridiclous. It's make work for LEO's and wastes a ton of our tax dollars on enforcement and incarceration[ jail/prison costs about $40'000 a year]
Your gov is doing more damage daily to the USA than ANY amount of pot heads could do in decades. These are the REAL facts. Unless you worked the street you have no dog in this fight

Weed is safer than alcohol. In 30 years as a inner city F/F i've seen 1000's dragged to the hospitals drunk tank fighting, kicking, puking ,pissing themself, drinking themselves to death-complete a$$holes!!! 1 girl taken in for smoking and I think that was KW or dust.
Real world- Keeping weed illegal is ridiclous. It's make work for LEO's and wastes a ton of our tax dollars on enforcement and incarceration[ jail/prison costs about $40'000 a year]
Your gov is doing more damage daily to the USA than ANY amount of pot heads could do in decades. These are the REAL facts. Unless you worked the street you have no dog in this fight

Lots of drug companies would lose lots of money. You don't seriously think they would allow it to be legalizied, do you?

Nope...never did like it at all...

I did watch a show the other day however, about pot in CA...

Apparently it's legal in some counties in CA to grow up to 25 plants and is about 90% of the economy income in some cases...they also showed where some people take advantage of this leniency and ship cross country via Fed Ex~!~

They actually build houses just for the plants in some cases and they said the majority of house fires come from the growing of marijuana. No furniture, no walls, just plants~!~

As a matter of fact...one of the people in that show looked like an active member on this org, LoL
Not naming any names though and I'm sure it's just a coincidence~!!~

They even have brokers (think they're called dealers here, LoL) that buy it from the cheapest grower and sell it to the most expensive buyer...

Last edited:
No. Never did, never would.

Not directed at you personally, sky, but to all that say they would never use it. Are you saying you would spend more money to get the same result? What I mean by that is there are several legitimate medical uses for cannabis both as a pain killer and anti-inflammatory; it is also much cheaper, in some cases more effective and far less addictive than most pain killers. So if legalized are you saying you would not use it at all or just not use it recreationally?

Not directed at you personally, sky, but to all that say they would never use it. Are you saying you would spend more money to get the same result? What I mean by that is there are several legitimate medical uses for cannabis both as a pain killer and anti-inflammatory; it is also much cheaper, in some cases more effective and far less addictive than most pain killers. So if legalized are you saying you would not use it at all or just not use it recreationally?

I would not use it recreationally...however if a medical need came up I would probably get used to it...

I don't see that much of a problem with rec use on an occasional basis, I just don't care for it myself~!~ (unless they've got an updated version juana 8.0)

Last edited:
in a heartbeat if my employer would allow it. i've always argued this issue and the gov't should tax it like booze and the laws should be similar. i.e. no driving under the influence, public smoking, and so forth.

Probably not. Everytime I have done it I have had a bad experience. But I do think it should be legalized.

Let's smoke some pot Well you can smoke it you can chew it You can really try to do it Smokin pot (pot pot) You can sing it in a song .. this song is funny as heck

No I wouldn't, but I'm sure the sale of brownie mix would go up.

Since when are you serious? ??? You were a butthead to everyone 2 days ago and now suddenly your wanting to be serious and play nice? You are like that brother that no one can stand to be around but at the same time your still family so put up with your "brainfarts."

You asked for it. :beerchug:

You are the strangest vampire EVER!!!!!!

I agree with you 100%

:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Practicing your multi-quote chops are we???

Back