if it was legal

Strange? Me?!!:rofl:

DwightDoneFramed_small1.jpg

I've witnessed the stupidity it does to people over time. No thanks.

It DOES mess you up.

Last edited:
Practicing your multi-quote chops are we???

I am trying. lol :thumbsup:

Actually... I think I will start smoking pot! Sell my Busa for a Subaru Outback station wagon, Quit washing my hair, quit shaving my legs, change my name to "Garden," live on pine nuts, never wear shoes, quit my job, throw out my deodorant, learn to play the guitar, turn into a Cheryl Crow groupie, hitch hike to San Francisco, find a boyfriend named "Klunk," drive to the mountains to hug some tree's, pee in the woods, put flowers in my hair, make necklaces out of hemp and start brushing my teeth with pine needles... Wow... that would be groovy!:cheerleader:

Actually... I think I will start smoking pot! Sell my Busa for a Subaru Outback station wagon, Quit washing my hair, quit shaving my legs, change my name to "Garden," live on pine nuts, never wear shoes, quit my job, throw out my deodorant, learn to play the guitar, turn into a Cheryl Crow groupie, hitch hike to San Francisco, find a boyfriend named "Klunk," drive to the mountains to hug some tree's, pee in the woods, put flowers in my hair, make necklaces out of hemp and start brushing my teeth with pine needles... Wow... that would be groovy!:cheerleader:

:rofl:you're uproarious!!:rofl:I shave my legs and it doesn't do jack st for me!
and I'll change my name to "Klunk". anytime. my prissy name of
Phillip Sidney McLennan hasn't done jack st either. only keep it because
it's centuries old!:rofl::beerchug:

Last edited:
:rofl:you're uproarious!!:rofl:I shave my legs and it doesn't do jack st for me!
and I'll change my name to "Klunk". anytime. my prissy name of
Phillip Sidney McLennan hasn't done jack st either. only keep it because
it's centuries old!:rofl::beerchug:

HAHA!! You shave your legs?? What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas, so keep that to yourself!! Thats T.M.I!! LMAO!! :rofl::rofl:

I once heard somebody say " They don't call it DOPE because it makes you look Smart..." Would I smoke it?? NOPE. Do I care if YOU Smoke it? NOPE. Would be smoking POT and Driving be a Good Idea? NOPE.
I've met guys who have been Self Proclaimed long term POT Smokers. HA HA!! WOW! if THAT is the end Result, Count me OUT. lol

Exactly! A "no" vote from me!

just wear leather chaps with pink panties. looks good on a gixxer. (hehe, only seen that once, but i'd look again. hell, even the wife said "wow")

just wear leather chaps with pink panties. looks good on a gixxer. (hehe, only seen that once, but i'd look again. hell, even the wife said "wow")

LMAO!! What the hell does that have to do with becoming a hippie?? :poke:

I did some back in the late 70's and liked it but the smoke made me cough. Had to quit. I didn't know you could eat it. I have a story but it's a long one because when you smoke pot everything slows down. I did hear,"only hearsay you understand" that in the vietnam war, there was no lack of volunteers when it came time to burn a mariuana field. Oh, and Pink Floyd was definately the ones to listen to when smoking. If it would help the country financially I say legalize it but as far as me smoking again, Not interested.

To each their own as it is their life. I think we would be better served if it was legal, take the major criminal activity out of it, tax it and move on.

Personally, never done it and not interested in doing it for the sake of my health. I agree, I just couldn't see burning up my money, when I can pour a little liquid refreshment into the bikes and spend hours of fun riding!

i would use it only for medical use when I am dieing. Other than that I need all of my wits all of the time.

Enough with the hippie stuff, next some of you will be riding with hemp sandals wearing tie a dyed t-shirts rubbing a crystal.:poke:

Puff-a Puff-a listen to the brass fly from Puff down onto the ground/

I know PUFF....he helped me out a sticky situation once in Fallujah with the Mujj...great guy...and boy does the brass fall down...:thumbsup:

Back