When did helmets get so expensive?

It depends on alot of variables, and nothing is fool proof...but there are proven methods.
there are no guaranteed ways,.... in a real fight …. the only way is sticking ure thumb in ure opponents eyeball and forcing it into his brain.... OR u can grab him by the genitals and twist and pull/hit. THATS a real fight

six... uve never been in a ring with a pro... and ure disrespect is stunning

It's not disrespect, it's the simple truth.
I respect someone who is a good boxer, but if that's their only skill set......good luck in any fight other than a boxing match.
Unless the guy you're fighting has no skill what so ever.

there are no guaranteed ways,.... in a real fight …. the only way is sticking ure thumb in ure opponents eyeball and forcing it into his brain.... OR u can grab him by the genitals and twist and pull/hit. THATS a real fight

Desperation bitch moves.
And there are those that will still kill you after you do that.

It's not disrespect, it's the simple truth.
I respect someone who is a good boxer, but if that's their only skill set......good luck in any fight other than a boxing match.
Unless the guy you're fighting has no skill what so ever.
or some mma groupie gets chin checked by a real pro and is ruined

There's no guarantee with those bitch moves either. If that's your choke defense, you'll likely be napping first. Or dead from going after someone's eyes and balls.

the question stands... if someone was choking u out from behind... what would u do? and don't say shoot them.
Depends on whether my helmet was Snell rated or not I guess...

Without sounding as this will become a Johnson measuring contest...after training over 40 years in the martial arts and 25+ years kickboxing and deploying to some of the worse places the earth has to offer, I can say, each situation is different and the encounter will dictate reaction taken.

All disciplines' have advantages and having a good mixture will ensure of survivability.

There's no guarantee with those bitch moves either. If that's your choke defense, you'll likely be napping first. Or dead from going after someone's eyes and balls.
the point is..... in a "real fight".... its not over just cause someone is choking u out from behind... I just told u how to get outta that..... u do what u gotta do in a "real fight"

six... uve never been in a ring with a pro... and ure disrespect is stunning

I'll fight a pro boxer in an mma fight.
I won't limit myself to only throwing body/head punches at someone who does only that for a living.

the point is..... in a "real fight".... its not over just cause someone is choking u out from behind... I just told u how to get outta that..... u do what u gotta do in a "real fight"

I know what a real fight is.
Fortunately I've never had one end where me or the other guy were gouging eyes and grabbing nuts.

Comparing motorcycle gear to overpriced entertainment is apples to oranges....

....with that said, Cycle Gear has SNELL rated helmets ranging from $119 HJC to $1200 Bell. For a helmet model to meet SNELL standards, it has to pass rigorous testing and maintain that manufacturing process for its entire production time for that model. So if your #1 priority when searching for a helmet is its ability to meet industry standards for safety, why would you pay $1200 for one brand when another brand offers a helmet with the same standards for a fraction of the price? HJC doesn't have R&D? Only Bell offers R&D? I paid $250 for my AGV and it isnt SNELL certified.

Not saying anyone here is right or wrong. You simply just cant justify some prices because of their safety rating.

Back