***helmet help***

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

Looking for a full face helmet that offers great protection at a low price. I have a nice Shoei R-900 but am looking for a toss-around helmet. Back and forth to work etc.

Any help or links appreciated.

hogger...

Check out newenough.com, in the closeout section. Great prices and super company to deal with.
smile.gif

Scorpion all the way. They have great prices, are Snell and DOT approved and have fog proof visors.

+1on the Scorpion...great helmet,more stable at speeds of 120+ than my arai and the anti fog thing is worth it!!!! haven't used the arai since.

Check out newenough.com, in the closeout section. Great prices and super company to deal with.
smile.gif
+ 1000

Newenough is the place. I just bought 2 Icon Mainframe for under $200, yes two helmets. They are always running great closeouts on quality stuff. Check them out, i always look there first for my gear.
idea.gif

Inexpensive helmets at Dead Link too. The AFX and Nolands and KBC are fairly priced.

Last edited by a moderator:
+3 newenough.com I live in shallowater Tx where they are I've been to there place met them and bought some stuff good people and great prices

I'd go with a KBC. Light and stable.
Good prices.

Great all around lid. Do a search & you'll find some good prices.

Back