wheelies??

I personally am not comfortable with that much weight in the air. I used to wheelie my 750 all the time but it wasnt 500lbs. ::9

In all honesty, I feel the Gen II Busa rides a lot like the ol SRAD 750's did. You can feel the extra weight, but it feels similar.

The SRAD of course had a little better balance point.

There is no doubt that those who can lift a busa into a wheelie are skilled riders and for those who are willing to leave the safe zone to attempt a first time wheelie with their busa have big balls in my opinion! :laugh: Living life is riding a wheelie on your Busa down main street! Now that's what I would call fun!!! :thumbsup:

Well said. This isn't the Honda VFR forum, its the Hayabusa forum. There are hundreds of options out there but we didn't choose those, we choose the most ridiculously sexy and embarassingly fast bike around. So even if you choose to keep it on two wheels, the pavement feels the same on your skin on one wheel or on two.

Embrace the fact that we ride bikes capable of TRIPLE the legal speed limit
Posted via Mobile Device

Yup...truth be told this machine is better than any of us!

Kudos to those who push the limits. At my age I get all the thrills I need on two wheels, but were I twenty again and healed up a little faster, well...!!!

Wants to be stupid against sane & reasonable advise? Damn right, & I rubbed his nose 'good and hard' in it too.

It's called "every action has a reaction".

And there is no doubt in my mind that my good friend of 22+ years is well & alive today because of those words... with a little 'tough love' added in the mixture.

"Happy hater" sounds like someone who gets off on others misfortune or hard luck and that my friend is an out'n out insult against me and my character.

Careful how and where you sling those insults around boyo...

Okay, tea time! :beerchug:

Boyo? what? I don't get off on anyone crashing, hurt or not, and I've seen many off my friends do it. One last weekend, but I didn't run to say I told u so!

KENTO-MOTO and AKA DANKSY posted pictures of their wheelies so in my opinion they WALK the WALK and not just talk the talk. They rule in my book! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks for the shout out. I'm a man of the people ya know? Just trying to show the world what the want to see.

While of course sending subliminal messages to the world to get more people UP ON ONE =)
Posted via Mobile Device

KENTO-MOTO and AKA DANKSY posted pictures of their wheelies so in my opinion they WALK the WALK and not just talk the talk. They rule in my book! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Ok Ok, more video coming.

Wonder how beat up I'd get wheelying down a dirt road? :lol:

How bout in a thong with a beanie? (Really beat up)

With my wife riding on the cowl...backwards?

(She'll be in full gear~!~)

Just kidding...but seriously, we might go out for a test tune section tonight. If we do, I'll try to get a little nice, legal, off road vid at the strip, 1 wheel up. I just don't have much video at all lifting the Busa up, but will.

Ok Ok, more video coming.

Wonder how beat up I'd get wheelying down a dirt road? :lol:

How bout in a thong with a beanie? (Really beat up)

With my wife riding on the cowl...backwards?

(She'll be in full gear~!~)

Just kidding...but seriously, we might go out for a test tune section tonight. If we do, I'll try to get a little nice, legal, off road vid at the strip, 1 wheel up. I just don't have much video at all lifting the Busa up, but will.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...bsolutely-positively-not-do-wheelie-busa.html

how do get the front up on a 4" stretch 330 1 1/2 slammed? sounds impossible...never had the front lift on me

Ok guys, I did manage to get my front wheel up in front of the guys at work last Saturday however on the way up It felt like the bike wanted to push to the left. I guess I will need to practice. My Busa is brand new but I'm going to continue working on my wheelies so I can join Kento-Moto & AKA-Danksy in the "BUSA WHEELIE PICTURE POST HALL OF FAME" ! :thumbsup: P.S. Although I don't want to crash my bike attempting wheelies I'm willing to take the chance because we only live once!!! :thumbsup: If I do manage to dump my bike I will be man enough to post the aftermath pictures. :please: Not to worry, I will be in full gear while popping the wheelies.....:laugh:

Good to hear brother. Initially when you are pulling back on the handlebars to get the front end up it will push to the left because usually your right hand is dominant. So it pulls a bit quicker and you don't even know it. The more wheelies you do the more you correct this initial habit.

Cheers mate stay safe out there
Posted via Mobile Device

After school last night I was riding my 2008 Kawasaki VN900 and decided to see if I could do a (:bowdown:AKA DANKSY :bowdown:) and get the front wheel up but couldn't, bike is too long. However I did do a burnout! Better than nothing..... :laugh: Can't help myself, got do some wheelies so I guess I'll have to leave the wheelie duties to the Busa. (This Weekend)

Last edited:
How's this for a wheelie my good Busa brothers, Balls to the Wall! :laugh:
0712_sbkp_4_z+2008_suzuki_gsxr_1300r_hayabusa+12_wheelie.jpg

0712_sbkp_4_z+2008_suzuki_gsxr_1300r_hayabusa+12_wheelie.jpg

Mine have all been accidental power on types, same with my GSXr 750, never to them intentionally. Old coward I guess.

what is this guy looking at??!?!?! think he is looking through the gap between the fairing and the front forks?!?!:beerchug::beerchug:

i'll get it there, maybe not sitting down thoo:whistle:

what is this guy looking at??!?!?! think he is looking through the gap between the fairing and the front forks?!?!:beerchug::beerchug:

i'll get it there, maybe not sitting down thoo:whistle:

If I'm shooting the moon, I lean around the fairing a bit.

Try that in the dark~!~ Makes things interesting.

Back