wheelies??

Mine flies high all the time. Even with a two down sprocket (41 T) in the rear and slammed. My avatar shows a bit off ground running this sprocket and slammed 3 inches. I'll slam it down at Bristol 1/4 mile and it drops at the finish line every now and then.
Now if I leave a stocker on it or go two up on the rear (45 T) it'll go vertical real quick and click a few gears. I haven't gotten on board video yet, I need to.

Here's the 1000 dropping at the finish line in the 1/8 mile. I'll get Busa vid soon, but it looks about the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a short clip. Small wheelie and crappy run/time so I really wasn't going to post it, but the camera's just never turned on at the right time is it? I'll get some good vid soon.

This clip shows the Busa lowered 3 inches and running stock size aluminum sprocket.

The last run I did this day (not this vid) I had the track to myself and just felt like having fun. I did not heat up my tire, turned it loose at the starting line and it spun for about 25 feet. Tire grabbed and shot the front end vertical. I leveled it out still shooting the sky at about 8:00 and rode it out.

I know I know, I need more pics...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Anything Is Possible" - Kevin Garnett

Wheelie1.jpg

I need to get some pics up on here of me 12 o'clockin it.

these bikes SIT at 12 o clock SOO PERFECT. I've wheelied tons of bikes and this one is so easy and smooth to leave there!

don't be afraid, clutch it up and be confident and you won't flip:thumbsup:

so i took your advice... i clutched it up on the freeway... it was awesome!!! until i died....

p.s. im writing this from heaven.

not hating... when your bike is parked in your moms garage in pieces cause you cant afford to fix it cause you have no insurance,... and im out riding on a nice day, whos the hater?... enjoy your 15 mins of fame.

great logic... you have fun doing that. oh and nice gear in your photos...

ok, im over this thread... lunch time...i feel like having some CALAMARI...

:laugh::laugh:

so i took your advice... i clutched it up on the freeway... it was awesome!!! until i died....

p.s. im writing this from heaven.

That was pretty funny, but then I read the gear thing...not the gear thing, please not the gear thing again...every thread has to be taken over by the gear thing. :banghead:

That was pretty funny, but then I read the gear thing...not the gear thing, please not the gear thing again...every thread has to be taken over by the gear thing. :banghead:

hahahaha i know i know :p

but hes a newbie here. i dont think hes seen it yet! :p

oh god. Im THAT guy....

sorry bout that, "young and dumb" go ahead I can take it.

When I chose the busa as a first bike I heard the same "blah blah blah your gonna die or get arrested" speech from everyone. and like you, I took offence and called them p*ssies and morons and didn't see that these folks just care, and/or have been there before (just ask 'em). it took gettn sourounded by cops, slammed on a car, cuffed, and spending the night in jail, and about $900 all for stunting (stand-up wheelies/ rolling burn-outs):whistle:. Then you soon find yourself being the guy giving the speech. just my :2cents:.....in hopes that you dont have to learn the hard way.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Im not sayin stunting is bad.....If you wanted to go the speed limit, and never ride on the edge, you would have bought a moto-scooter.... just sayin theres a reason why people tell you certain things

Back