What would you do?

busafast

Registered
busting through traffic, make it to clear. see cop in right lane, I'm in HOV. I kind of hang behind him, He starts motioning me up to his car, when i get beside him, he gives me the peace sign go!!!! I rolled on, Hammered, hit 160 let off, he dissapeared. Hope he didn't get my tag, so far so good!

Like pushing your Luck don't ya
laugh.gif

Not to thread jack but a friend on an R1 and I were riding and stopped at a red light. Two cop cars pull up behind us and say over the PA " If we don't see some wheelies when the light turns green I'm pullin you over". Well, we pull off and my friend on the R1 hits second and dumps the clutch and rides the prettiest wheelie for about a couple hundred feet. At the next light the cops pull next to us and say "That was sweet!" The light turns green and they go right by us.

He was really cool! waving like crazy< and smiling, like he rides too or something! I thought he was alright! The cagers where all mad, he was holding everone at 65mph.

I do the bike wave to riders when Im working. I think you pushed it by doing 160 though....

Being down in these parts and having the joy of interacting with Georgia law enforcement types I would say you are lucky to have encountered a cool one. I say thank your lucky stars, green clovers, and purple horse shoes because next time you might not be so lucky...

Two days ago I jumped on my bike to go and make a bank deposit. The bank is two miles down the road. On the way back to work I twisted her up to about 85 in a a 55. Don't know where he came from because I always scan my rear view mirrors but lo and behold there he was in the mirror. State trooper coming up on me fast. I pulled into the right lane expecting to see the lights and was coasting down to 70 mph and he just went right on by me. I couldn't beleive he let me go. I guess that was my lucky day or something. I thought he had me dead to a door nail.

I got pulled over by 110...by trooper, didn't know what to say...he ask where amI going...I said I'm going home? he said slow down...he let me go just like that, I couldn't believe it until when I get home...so, lucky that day...
biggrin.gif

Back