Raced a YZF600R Today

Decklin

Registered
I was cruising with about 5 friends today and one of them has a new YZF600R I was next to last and he was behind me. I waived him up to tell him to pull into the next gas station but low and behold he gets beside me and motions for me to get into the left lane were there is no traffic in front of us. Ok I was not even thinking he wanted to run but then hes like lets go. So I motioned for him to go whenever and he drops down to 2nd and lets at it. I was in 5th rolled the throttle back and stayed right beside him for about 75 yards or so then we pulled into the gas station he looks at me and is like ya you were right there with me. He then asks what gear I was in and I was like 5th. Then he looked at me rolled his eyes called me a bad word and walked off. Then came back saying I sucked ass and should have just walked all over him not teased him. It was fun though. We rode about 200 miles in 75 degree weather awesome day.

Lil tease is good for some. Next time blow his pants off, so there's no doubt! Poor fella he actually thought he was doin some work huh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think thats funny
laugh.gif

On sunday I was cruizin about 90,  then this honda looking thing blazes by me, then the shiat bird slows down... the punk azzzz wants to go... I grabbed my gut with my left arm and pointed at him, I was laughing my azz off, I guess this pissed him off... He revs his little, whatever he had, we cruised side by side til we hit 120.  All I did was roll on the throttle and he was no where to be seen.  I slowed down to speed limit and he finally caught up... looked over at the punk azzz beeeeyotch and now he is waving with his hand in a back and forth motion like he did want any.... what is up with these people??? These people do know who the king of the road is, I guess there will always be challenges no matter what you ride.  Punk azzzzz

<!--EDIT|bigpoppa1969
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083592431 -->

..now that you mentioned it, I did the EXACT SAME THING with a friend of mine riding a R-6, a couple of weeks ago.. ..well, not exactly..

We were doing 250 km/h, and he was like holding on to his ding-dongs with his teeth
smile.gif
when I just changed to 6th gear and he could just read my number - but not for long..

It's good to be King!..
smile.gif

smile.gif

I love doing that in my Sports car too. I usually let them get a half length ahead then match their speed until they run out of steam.

They think something is wrong with their machine because they are giving it all they got but are not gaining any ground.
laugh.gif

That's gold, Decklin! Dude's not even on half a 'busa and he thinks all you could do was stay with him... too funny!
laugh.gif

O.K. I'll have to add my story in to. Apack of about 15 riders in all. 3 Busas are in front cruising at 90. So a couple of 900RR's come flying by, then an R1, so we look at each other let them get approx. a mile ahead, down shift to third, were rollin' one behind the other cat and mousing through the traffic, pass them up, I'm in the back, I give them a middle fringer salute and never looked back until we got to the Illinois border. But for some reason they believe in there little machines. BUT check this, I was told by a GSXR 1000 rider that he would let me take off, and that he would catch me and pass me in a 1/4 mi. Usually I take the modest route and say well O.K. but this was just pure dissrespect, I had to let him know that, that will never happen and at any time we can go to the track and prove this.

O man, I would probably have to fight someone. Now that is the most enbarrasing thing to happen to another rider while racing them. To pull a wheelie and leave them. That just might have to happen, hey, we did it on Biker Boy's, why not on the streets.

The 'busa is nice and fast straight line, I will give you that, but let's do twisties sometime folks.

smile.gif

RC51 guy

The 'busa is nice and fast straight line, I will give you that, but let's do twisties sometime folks.

smile.gif

RC51 guy
It's not as bad as yer thinkin dude!!
Not suggesting otherwise.  The 'Busa is a great bike.  I ride with about a half dozen.  All good riders.  Yes, the 'busa will smoke ANYTHING else in a straight drag.  From riding with these very experienced 'busa riders, it doesn't do twisties quite so well as some of the smaller bikes.  Is this a problem??  Hell no!  We are supposed to be out having FUN!  Once again, who gives a flip who gets to the stop sign the fastest?  I'd rather let the 'busa in front and enjoy the ride, than press the issue too much and both of us end up in the prairie somewhere!

I do happen to enjoy taunting my buddies on Hayabusas just to get'em to kick it into into gear and smoke my ass in the straights, though!  
biggrin.gif

They are very impressive bikes, but as they say, there is ALWAYS something or someone out there that is better and faster.

Does it mean anything in the end?  Well, I ask myself this: Was it fun?  Always answer "Yes".

beerchug.gif

RC51 Guy

Back