raced a harley

busa854

Donating Member
Registered
I was on I-24 today in Illinois going into Kentucky when I got behind a harley davidson. He saw me and sped up. We were in the left lane passing traffic, so at first I thought he was just being nice and getting out of my way. But after he was clear to get into the right lane I saw him downshift and violently twist the throttle open. Of course his bike was just abnoxiously noisy. I downshifted and nailed it too. Slowly I caught him and then passed him. I honestly thought that he would leave me.....of course I was in my 95 trans am with the a.c. on.

smile.gif

You had me till the end.......good one! I was upset when you said that "you slowly passed him"

I knew you were pulling our chain when you said you "raced" a Harley! An appropriate title for a speed challenge between a Harley and a Busa would be ... I spanked a Harley like a red headed thieving step child today and left him drowning in a pool of his own tears!
biggrin.gif

It is always funny to hear of cages passing Harley while they are under full throttle. it wasn't so funny when I was on the Harley though!
sad.gif
I've seen the light now though and rie the harley for what it was meant to be .. a loud expensive slow comfy cruiser.

"Damn it....thought you raced him on your Busa...."

Nope Busa854 said., "Slowly I caught him and then passed him."

If he was on his Busa, he would have lit the HD on fire as he blew past him!
biggrin.gif

Back