Raced a YZF600R Today

why waste the time to run a 600
rock.gif
? i will save my gas

I know its a joke but when you work with they guy all I need is to go into the break room and hear him running his damn mouth about my bike. Although most know the Busa and would laugh. I had to have some fun with him. I usually just do the shake my head thing and cruise at my own pace when a 600 rolls around but anyway it was funny. Seeing him looking to the side I know he must have been thinking woo friggin hoo I am keeping up.

I ride with a 636 all the time.  Our last last time out, I pulled into the [vacant] oncoming lane and gave him the "ROLL ON" motions, to which he obliged, dropped a gear and off we go.  Maybe a mile or so at [speed removed],  I just stayed right beside him.   We both know my bikes faster, but sometimes it's just plain fun to be flying at [speed removed], glance over and see another rocketbike flying right beside you.   I had to NOT open it wide to stay beside him, but I think he enjoyed that too!  It's all about riding and having fun.  That 636 is really fast... fastest of the 6's I believe.  There's times I can't catch him if I'm in higher gears adn he isn't.  He stays in low gears to keep up with me in regular gears.  Anyway, thought I'd share  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083683880 -->

Back