Hov lane

ike

Registered
I got pulled over yesterday by the man. He ask me if I knew the law on the HOV lane. I told him I read where federal law said motorcycles are allowed on HOV lanes. He said, really?
is that what you read? and I said yes, the last thing I want to do is get a ticket. I wouldn't be on the HOV lane if I wasn't allowed on it. Unless it says for bus's only if it's a HOV lane bikes can use it. So he said ,Oh ok. and let me go. He was cool. He didn't even get out of his car. Just made me pull over and spoke to me while I was still on my bike.

rock.gif
Sounds like someone needs to go back to the academy...
smile.gif

I ride in the HOV lane almost every day. In fact, it's the main reason I ride to work most days. The other lanes just sit still while I fly on past. Good job on schooling the officer!

I ride in the HOV lane almost every day. In fact, it's the main reason I ride to work most days. The other lanes just sit still while I fly on past. Good job on schooling the officer!
Damn jaschil you ride in that kind of traffic everyday in Ft. Worth? I would tell the officer I'm riding the HOV lane because if I don't some moron is gonna kill me. After all two or more pair of eyes are better than one.

Damn jaschil you ride in that kind of traffic everyday in Ft. Worth?  I would tell the officer I'm riding the HOV lane because if I don't some moron is gonna kill me.  After all two or more pair of eyes are better than one.
Yep. The traffic on 635 is something else in the morning. Still have to watch because some of the people still want to cross the lines without waiting for the entrance section

Isn't it on the HOV signs? 2 passengers AND motorcycles?
laugh.gif

Hey, at least he wasn't an azz about it...
biggrin.gif

Pretty cool you kept your cool and showed some respect for him. Sounds like it came right back at you. Respect is what it's all about.

oh...duh, yeah we have'em here in Milw, I always call'em carpool lane-most of our freeway entrance ramps have'em n i use even if Im in the cage by myself-I like sittn still in/on my ride bout as much as pullin out my fingernails with sum rusty pliers.:p

Back