A positive encounter

He was more than likely headed to the nookie...
laugh.gif

Wow, sounds like you caught a big break. I haven't had to deal much with the local popo out here in Dekalb, and hopefully I never will.

Da da da da da -Chips was my favorite show-
tounge.gif

Was it John or ponch riding that day, oh it was john cause ponch only gave guys tickets.

Glad you had a good day with just a warning and not the nasty ticket.

Patrick

cool glad he let you off.
cool.gif
A few years ago I had the same thing happen to me. I was playing a little (not a hard as you) when I saw what looked like a cycle cop comeing up behind me. I slowed it down and moved to the side of my lane to let him pass. He pulled up along side of me and motioned me to open my visor. I did and that is when he smiled and told me to keep it at a comfortable pace.
tounge.gif
Then he sped up a little and rode away.
cool.gif

cool.gif

lucky lucky man...

I pretty much behave myself when I'm on the road...I don't like zippin in & out of lanes, and I really don't like flying all over the place either.

I do, however, enjoy liftin the front every so often (with the cars far behind me) and dustin' a sweeper. Pure bliss, I tell ya....pure bliss.

Here's hopin some o the luck of the Mikey rubs off on all of ya's!
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112379609 -->

cool.gif
  A few years ago I had the same thing happen to me.  I was playing a little (not a hard as you) when I saw what looked like a cycle cop comeing up behind me.  I slowed it down and moved to the side of my lane to let him pass.  He pulled up along side of me and motioned me to open my visor.  I did and that is when he smiled and told me to keep it at a comfortable pace.
tounge.gif
cool.gif
You were really lucky knowing Atlanta police! they are worse than SC cops and SC Cops are infamous!

cool.gif

cool.gif
  A few years ago I had the same thing happen to me.  I was playing a little (not a hard as you) when I saw what looked like a cycle cop comeing up behind me.  I slowed it down and moved to the side of my lane to let him pass.  He pulled up along side of me and motioned me to open my visor.  I did and that is when he smiled and told me to keep it at a comfortable pace.
tounge.gif
cool.gif
You were really lucky knowing Atlanta police! they are worse than SC cops and SC Cops are infamous!
Got that right!

cool.gif

Back