Morning encounter...

beachz

Registered
So, this morning I am riding to work and stopped at a light. It was early and the sun was just coming up. I was in the left portion of my lane and noticed the headlight of another bike roll up to my right side... As I lifted my shield and turned my head, I heard "that is a beautiful bike, man" just as I noticed the stunning blue Hayabusa stopped next to me. :) After a quick conversation and a fist pound we wished each other a safe ride continued on our way. That was my first encounter with one of my new brothers. Very cool!

Great times ahead. Everyone I see on a busa one of the first things I ask is if they are a member of the org here. It surprises me just how many say no. I know you were very limited to time but hopefully you will see him again. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone!!!

Always encourage joining the .org!

I'm in! I need a sticker... :cheerleader:

Great times ahead. Everyone I see on a busa one of the first things I ask is if they are a member of the org here. It surprises me just how many say no. I know you were very limited to time but hopefully you will see him again. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I was pretty stunned. Hopefully our paths will cross again.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Hey did I tell you I met Jennifer Lopez last night. :laugh:

Hmmmm... working on my camera mount. Gonna have to sell my sports car setup and get a GoPro. :laugh:

Hopefully the first one of many more :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Back