Hov lane

I can't believe the LEO did not know motorcycles were allowed in the HOV lane! He must of had a lot on his mind.

what a maroon
laugh.gif
Glad he didn't give you a ticket
+1

Sounds to me like he just wanted to look at your bike, and made it look like he was up to something official. The reason is because if he really thought you were doing something wrong, he would have gotten out of his car like any other traffic stop.

biggrin.gif

Yes respect is what it's all about, but it should go both ways. I have driven in theDallas HOV lanes and there are signs that say "motorcycles" The cop knew it, he was just being an A$$. I seem to get pulled over all the time, and never have I gotten a ticket. They always start out with "boy" this or that, then when I take off my helmet and give them my license, then he see's he's got a 50 year old man, and all of a sudden its sir, etc. He gives me back everything and says have a nice day, be carefull. BUSA= Police Magnet

Sounds to me like he just wanted to look at your bike, and made it look like he was up to something official. The reason is because if he really thought you were doing something wrong, he would have gotten out of his car like any other traffic stop.

biggrin.gif
That's what I think too.

biggrin.gif
That's what I think too.
Naw. I was not on my busa.
I was on my 02 klr 650. As much as I want to, I try never to take my busa to work. Roads in brooklyn s@#k for a busa so my daily commuter to work is my klr.

Back