What is Your Favorite Christmas Movie?

GNBRETT

Registered
Gonna pick up a couple xmas flicks this weekend and was wondering what ur guys favorite xmas movies were? "The Grinch" with Jim Carrey for me. what else?

for us, "Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" and "A Christmas Story". my family and i will watch those a handful of times every year in december to keep the spirit alive. :thumbsup:

A Christmas story with Ralphie and the bunny suit.I watch it every year since it came out.My dad took me to see it when it came out.

Christmas Vacation, Scrooge (the original) and the Grinch (Jim Carrey one)

A Christmas Story, The Polar express, Trading places and Miracle on 34th Street to name a few.

The claymation rudolph and others.....

Natl Lampoon Christmas is wifes favorite.

Of course the normal rudolph , frosty ,and grinch are classics. Favorite movie would be Christmas Vacation, and Bad santa

The claymation rudolph and others.....

Love those:thumbsup:
uploadfromtaptalk1323996950037.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1323996964537.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1323996982579.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1323996950037.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1323996964537.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1323996982579.jpg

Has to be Its A Wonderful Life starring jim stewart. Good olf feel good black and white.

Seeing as this is an old thread, it is time it was re-visited.

The tradition we have had as a family is when our lads were little would watch a Christmas movie each evening. All lights would be off except Christmas lights, popcorn and tangerines would be deployed and movie would commence.

This continued for many years, then the boys grew up and moved away but each time they come home (now with their kids), we all gather and watch at least 1 or 2 Christmas movies as a family...

If they have many more kids, I may have to rent a movie theatre.......

Back