Best movie line

Finding Nemo
Tad:I know what that is. Oh, oh! Sandy Plankton saw one. He called, he said it was called a...a
butt

MARLIN
Nemo! What do you think you're doing? You're gonna get stuck out there and I'll have to get
you before another fish does! Get back here! I said get back here, now! Stop! You take one
move, mister. Don't youdare! If you put one fin on that boat..are you listening to me?
Don't touch the bo--Nemo!

TAD
[whispering] He touched the butt.

MARLIN
You paddle your little tail back here, Nemo. That's right. You are in big trouble, young man.
Do you hear me? Big...big--
My boys were re-enacting this scene this morning...
laugh.gif

"Now kids what do you say when you meet a nice man?"

(kids): "Are you my daddy?"

'Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood'
laugh.gif

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe? Breakfast club

"Ohhhh, No more yanky my wanky, the Donga need food" sixteen candles

Am I hallucinating here? Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?
Learning about Cuba, and having some food. FastTimes ridgemont high

Brody: It doesn't make any sense when you pay a guy like you to watch sharks.

Hooper: Well, uh, it doesn't make much sense for a guy who hates the water to live on an island either.

Brody: It's only an island if you look at it from the water.

Hooper: That makes a lot of sense. JAWS
---------------------------------------------------------------------
CALLAHAN "Well when a naked man is chasing a woman down an alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"

MAYOR "I think he's got a point Dirty Harry

"Just when I thought I was out....... they pull me back in!!"
- Godfather 3, Al Pacino as Michael Corleone

There are only two things I hate, people who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, and the DUTCH! Nigel Powers Goldmember

duck season.....
wabbit season....
DUCK SEASON!
WABBIT SEASON!!!
WABBIT SEASON!
DUCK SEASON!!! SHOOT!!

**BAM***

How could I have forgotten "Bachelor Party" a veritable cornucopia of great lines:

"I wish I had someone I could really respect. Hey, look at the cans on that bimbo! "

or:

Rudy: Let's have a bachelor party with chicks and guns and fire trucks and hookers and drugs and booze!
Gary: Yeah! Yeah yeah! All the things that make life worth living for!

or:

"Well Mr. Thompson, that's quite a list. And I think, if I really apply myself, I could be a totally changed person by the time we finish lunch! "

and many many more...

--Steve

Me so horny, me love you long time. Full Metal Jacket

Smokin! The Mask

<!--EDIT|Violent J
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122327135 -->

for the first time in my life I woke up this morning and realized I really wanted to kill somebody john cusack as martin blank "Gross Point Blank"
I'm your huckleberry and thats just my game tombstone, and its an octone you know frederic fuggin shopin

Back