best line from a movie....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
The movie was .....THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES....starring Clint Eastwood .  
   Clint is sittin' aroun this ghost town with some other whoa-b-gotten people .  The soldiers , the law , an' some others are after him .
    These two bounty killers find him .They walk into the bar.
 One of the bounty hunters says ...."You Josey Wales"
    Clint says ...." Yup ".
 Bounty hunter says ..."yer a wanted man ".
    Clint says...."you boy's look like bounty hunter's".
 Bounty hunter says..."Man gotta make a livin' some how".
     Clint says..." Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy "
an' gun's 'em both down .     too funny   too cool   love that movie .

Yep very cool line. I also like :

- Clint to a coffin maker : " Get 3 coffins ready " ... He guns down 4 bandito's, walks back past the old man and says " my mistake,4 coffins. " Fist full of dollars ( I think )

"I'll bet your askin' yerself , did he fire six bullets , or only five. Do ya feel lucky punk ? Do ya ? "

Dirty Harry .

Just about every line in Tombstone could be the best.
lurk.gif

BOOZER

O.... just thought of another 1 , you guy's are gonna hafta work for my 20 .
It's from another Eastwood movie .
HEARTBREAK RIDGE .
This sargent is tryin to bribe clint .He offers him a Havana cigar,and says the merchandise is....." Smooth as a prom queens thighs,only not quite so risky".
Clint says : " Sargent,you get that contraband stogee outa my face, or I'll shove it so far up yer a$$ , you'll haffta set fire to yer nose to lite it".
see it boys . you'll love it . Heartbreak Ridge.

Just a little bit more. Line from Monty Pyton "Meaning of Life" Right before the big fat guy explodes from eating to much. One tiny little mint.

Johnny Ringo says, "Fights not with you Holliday."
Doc shoots back, "I beg to diffa."

And...

"You gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?"

Favorite line in a movie was from Pulp Fiction. "I don't think Buddy Holly is much of a waiter." Don't know why I like that one.

My favorite line wasn't in a movie though, it was in the Sopranos. Junior talking about the FBI. "The feds are so far up my ass I can taste brill cream."

"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

teehee.

I always roll.. i love spaceballs.. da' movie.

here is my favorite, it's from The Shining with Jack Nicolus...

When he walks up to the empty bar, and sees the vision of the bartender, he looks left, then he looks right....

"Hi Lloyd..... a little slow tonight? ........... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA"

Do I only get one entry? I got tons of them

Mike

How bout this one from Payback with Mel Gibson...

When he is on the phone with the 2 guys holding up the briefcases, my favorite 2 quotes are in that scene

"Hey... what the hell are you doing... yea I'm alright, he's just shooting holes in my alligator skin briefcases and putting holes in my suits. Man thats just mean... THATS MEAN MAN!"

"what do you mean it's only seventy thousand? Seventy thousand dollars? Hell my suits are worth than that!"

I'll get more..

Mike

line from Kindergarten Cop with Arnold Swarzenneger .....
He walks in on these punks in some kind of underground bar/party joint.....he starts kickin' people...shootin' up the place with his 12 gauge auto-loader....
This guy looks up at him from the ground an' says who the hell are you man .
And Arnie says....with that great austrian accent.....
" I'M DA PARTY POOPER"

ha ha ha ha.......I love it . too funny .

"A man might truely be wealthy if somone were to draw the story of his deeds, that they may be remembered."

"Luck often enough will save a man if his courage holds."

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back