Motorcycles of the Star Wars Universe

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
Check it. One of my co-workers hates 'Busas. He decided he will get a G1k. As a joke I told him to forget about the 1000 and come to the darkside. He replied by saying he'd rather stay a Jedi. Now its a running joke. Everytime I pass him, I tell him to grab a red lightsaber (flashing my key) and come to the darkside

This is funny to me because, when I think about it, people would go from a 1000 to a Hayabusa same as some Jedi become Siths, but it usually doesn't go the other way. The only flaw with this theory is that Jedi almost always beat the Sith.

Help me to complete my motorcycle Star Wars universe!!!
vader1.gif

I thought about nicknaming the Gixxer 750 Bounty Hunters. This is because they can hold their own against Jedi, such as Jago did against Obi in Attack of the Clones.

Why so confused? Yeah, I'm bored. So what!? You wanna make sumthin of it?! Huh?! Do ya!?
poke.gif

j/k

Katanas, 600s, 500s, name brands, choppers, cruisers, dirtbikes, tec ... oh wait, that should be - etc. I wants nicknames for bikes pertaining to Star Wars so that I may rule them all with my one ring (why doesn't that sound right?)

You're losing it Spigga you're losing it I tells ya. Go outside take a couple of deep breaths and look around at the beauty and perfection of everything (except you of course), then go back inside and carry on being WEIRD ...
jump9.gif

WTF? You have totally lost your mind. I'm sure this is funny to you in some "you had to be there" way, but leave us out of your trips to see Alice, okay? Thanks.........

I get it ... you guys are all Trekies aren't 'cha! That's why you won't help me!

Well that's fine! Next time someone has a TRE question, DON'T COME RUNNING TO ME!

And for those of you who are now thinking about whoring this thread, be warned. I will never let you have it, you'll never take ... my precious!

Okay, I'm done now.

A pic of Spigga for all the non weirdos (me for one )

9989.jpg

Remember to remove the bong from your mouth occasionally.

Your brain will get more oxygen that way.

<!--EDIT|DAB
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118210607 -->

reference the 1.21 jiggowatts thread for more information....

Back